𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀. 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

This is gonna be intense, so grab the tissues... I know I needed some. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

We arrived at dawn. I was driving again, Luke wide awake by my side, nervous. I was nervous too, I couldn't blame him. 

-OK, just entered Endor. - I noted, passing the sign. - Now what? 

-Turn left. - I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. His eyes where closed, he was focusing on his instincts. - I can feel them, Han, trust me. Turn left. 

I nooded, even if he couldn't see it, and followed his blind directions. I trusted him and his relationship with his relatives, enough to know he knew what he was doing. He gasped suddenly and I looked to him. 

-Keep going, it's nothing... second left. 

I did has he told me until he said we had arrived. It was an abandoned paint factory, big enough so no one can hear you scream on the outside if you're inside of it... nice hiding spot, not gonna lie. I'm not exactly a criminal psychopathic mastermind or anything of it's sort, but I'd probably choose a place like this too to hide hostages. I don't know what I'm thinking anymore, I'm tired, you'd be too sleeping only 10 hours in the last 72 hours in a car. 

As we were all awake we got out of the carand I double checked the doors. It's not a good idea to have your car stolen when it's your only excape plan. They got their weapons and I hid my handgun in the back of my pants, completely masked by the leather jacket. We agreed I wouldn't use it unless in extreme cases, as we don't know how effective it is against Palpatine and I'm reduced to 14 bullets after what happened on the gas station, when I had to fire and harm a guy in the process. It's almost incredible how our best weapons in this case are swords and fire guns are almost useless. I am almost useless right now... 

Anyways, we were going in, but not without a plan. 

-Anyone as any ideas? - Leia asked. 

-I do. - Luke promptly answered. - I need you to trust me though, ok? Follow me. 

Without another word he stepped to the door. The front door. If anything screamed more "I'm falling right into your trap, chase me down!" , this was it. Yet he felt so determined no one questioned when the doors flew from the wall without him touching them, simply walking inside. You'd think for that to happen, he'd be furious, but he was just so  determinate it blinded me a bit. 

We shrugged and followed him inside, looking around. He guided himself in pure instinct, eyes closed, the saber leaving a small metal sound as it dragged through the walkways. So dramatic... no wonder I love the guy. 

We found the room with the two man fast. they looked so pale and worn out... it wasn't like Lando, they liked nearly undead. The twins ran to them and tried their best to untie them, hugging their parents when they could. 

I didn't want to interrupt them, but I felt a shiver and a cold feeling Palpatine was getting closer and closer to where we were. 

-Guys, hate to be a killjoy, but we don't have much time for that right now... 

-So, where's what I was thinking... 

Never got to hear the end of that plan, a hit in the back of my head making me see stars and fall flat on the ground, unconscious. 

I woke up tied to a bunch of old machinery, most likely long after. It was dark and it took a while for my eyes to get used to the lack of light, but I could see Leia tied somewhere near me with her eyes covered, his parents tied together to some tubes and their aunt close-by. But where was Luke?