𝕏𝕏𝕀. 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣, 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

Hi there! How's it going? 

I have nothing to say in this intro so without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I sat on my bed, dressed with a green wool sweater and blue jeans, my shoes on the ground, just crying a bit. He... he didn't deserve it. Why did he had to go through that? Why? Han was such a great guy, amazing to everyone, kind, responcible(ish)... I just couldn't accept it. Memories of Uncle Owen mixed with the nightmare, both scenes becoming one. The sound of the alarm ringing woke Leia up and snapped me out of that state, a bit desperate to hid this from her. What am I, 12?

-Luke...? Is everything...oh no...- I tried to clean my tears quickly so she didn't saw them, but I forgot about how messy I had left the room. She got up, still sleepy, and sat by my side, hugging me. I trying to fight it, but ended up letting myself cry a bit against her shoulder, drained. - do you wanna talk about it?

-N-no...- I muttered. I truly didn't, I didn't want to say it again, I didn't want to see it again. She nooded in understanding, simply hugging me and rubbing my back. I thanked her silently throught our bond, feeling pathetic due to the fact I was crying like a baby after a nightmare. 

-It's ok brother...- she muttered, looking around at the mess I'd made while still hugging me. After a bit we broke apart, her warm smile conforting me. -I'm just gonna get ready, ok?

I nooded, smiling so she could see I was already a bit better. She smilled back and left my side, grabbing some clothes. I cleaned my eyes again and decided to reboot the day, taking a deep breath in. Today was gonna be a good day. At least I'd tell myself so until it became one.

I tied my green shoes and picked up my phone to put it in my pocket, feeling him do the same. We truly were in sync recently. I brushed my hair a bit so it wouldn't be all messed up and looked at the eyeliner on the ground. I poundered a bit before putting it on, deciding it wouldn't hurt. Then I remembered we had gym class before lunch and I'd have to shower. I put some wet wipes and the eyelines on my gym bag, cause you can't be too prepared.

I still skipped breakfast, I wasn't on the mood to eat nor I had enough determination to care for myself at the moment. The weather was nice, the sky cloudy bit no rain or wind, so me and Leia walked to school. She was a bit cold though, she insisted on bringing a black skirt with grey and black collans and high boots, and even though they went well with the fluffy purple turtleneck, they weren't that warm. 

-I'm a fashion victim. - she claimed, making me laugh a bit as she fixed her buns. 

-You are just over dramatic. - I said, karma making me regret my words as I see Han on the school gates, stepping to him fast and hugging him, a hug that got instantly returned as his arms surrounded me and he buried my face in his shoulder, the both of us clinging onto eachother like there was no tomorrow. He did promise to hug me as soon as we were together. 

Leia just stood there as we hugged for a while, only smiling again as we broke apart, the feeling from our moment earlier released. 

-Hey baby. - I say, our foreheads together, holding both of his hands. 

-Hey angel. - he smiled, the hazel in his eyes making all the worries in the world leave my soul. 

The moment would have been so romantic and perfect if it wasn't interrupted by a RFS (really frustrated sister). 

-Oh, for fuck's sake, get a room! - she said, the both of us chuckling before he stole me a small kiss and shrugged, the both of following her inside the school gates while holding hands. Her eyes rolled and I snickered.