𝕃𝕀𝕀𝕀. "... 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥?"

Hi there! How's it going? 

I know you wanna know what's going to happen to Leia, but patience is the key folks. 

I'm thinking about making a profile book for the main characters, what do you guys think about that as aside project? Comment what you think, don't leave on read. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

You could see the tension, the horror in Luke's face, how he nervously played with his earings and walked back and forth, obviously more than worried. Poor Skywalkers and their bloody condition of being danger magnets. 

-H-how can that... but... oh Force... - this was messing too much with him, his obvious worry over Leia rising over the seconds. I moved over to him and held him as I saw his breath growing faster and more sharp, trembling a bit. 

-Hey, everything's gonna be ok... we've dealed with really weird crap before, haven't we? We can help Leia too just... try to breath a little, okay baby? In and out... She's gonna be fine angel, just breath and try to calm down... you're doing great honey, just stay calm... we'll figure this out. - I kissed his forehead and tried my best to avoid a very possible panic attack, not noticing his dads' stares on us. 

-B-but Leia... Leia... 

-I know, prince, I know, it's way more scary when it's about your sibling, but panic will not lead us anywhere, will it? Just try and take some deep breaths... - I exemplified, holding him closer and stroking his hair in a soothing way, feeling against my chest how he calmed down slowly. -Just like that, you're doing great angel... 

I let him calm down a bit, finally remembering his parents where there. I looked up to them, seeing him trying to hold back a small smile. I was warmed by seeing they approved of this, that they didn't stabbed me with disapproving looks or the "touch him and you're dead" look that is characteristic of parents of people I dated previously. They supported my actions, they actually approved. That was always a surprise to me, but a welcomed one. 

I was snapped out of it by Luke trying to go away from my arms. 

-Are you better honey? 

-Yea, but I need to check on her. - I looked at him, trying to analyze how he actually was. He did looked better physically and his eyes didn't show any big distress, but I could feel in his worry through our bond, that same worry I'd feel anytime Lando was hurt or about to be, when he'd text me in a distressed situation, when mom and dad raised their tone at him warningly, THAT kind of worry. 

Knowing that, I nooded and let him go upstairs quietly. 

*Anakin's POV*

You could see Han shifting uncomfortably in his button down shirt without meaning to as Luke got out of his embrace. It was growing more and more obvious how much he needed my son with him, how it wasn't just a small adolescent clishé but a real love, like mine and Obi-Wan's. Like mine and Padmé's. That made me weirdly happy, all we want for our kids is for them to be happy and no matter how much Luke suffers, he'll always have Han there for him like Han will always have Luke there for him. All I can hope now is that Leia finds happiness too, no matter what or who brings it to her. 

-Is it a family thing? - I raised my eyebrow at his question. - Getting in troubles and suffering. Is it a family thing? Be abuse it's been a marathon since I'm here. 

Obi-Wan couldn't help but laugh at it with no humor. I guess it was a family thing in both sides. For him, it was a family thing to see Qui-Gon die when he was just a little order than the twins, it was so to discover Owen was sick and a monster in disguise. It was for me to be dropped from my entire family for being bi, to see my love die after the happiest day of my life, leaving me alone with two twin babies that needed me to be strong when I just couldn't. We suffered over and over again and so did our kids now. 

-As a new part of the clan, you're starting to get how this works. - I joked darkly. He laughed slightly, understanding the exact dark humor behind my words. 

-You tell me... 

Obi-Wan did something he barely never does and got up to the fridge returning with beers. He handed me one and I took it gladly. 

-What one, Solo? - he offered, knowing he wasn't underage, before noticing how he had went pale and tense. 

-N-N-No thank you I.. I don't drink with others around... 

I looked at Obi-Wan and he at me. The kid changed so much at the sight of the bottle being offered to him it couldn't be healthy. He was now tense and shaky, stuttering like a little kid with speech problems. 

-Hey, you ok? It's not a big deal... 

-I don't do it. I-I can lose control and... and if I do so I'll... I'll get drunk and I'll hurt someone and... wha-what if I hurt you... what i-if I h-hurt Luke...?

It suddenly clicked in my head what was going on, what was making him so scared and shaky, but deep deep down I didn't want to believe it. 

-Han, you do know that being drunk does not equal being violent, right? 

-... what? 

The full surprise on his face shattered my heart and I could feel Obi-Wan's breaking too. He was 18, for Force's sake! Had he truly only seen violent drunks in his life? What happened to him? 

-... Han, you only get violent if you're already a violent person. It doesn't work like that, alcohol does not turn you into a violent person. In fact, most people don't. Why... why did you thought so? - Obi-Wan calmly asked, but obviously full of pity for the kid. 

-W-well... My uncle used to drink 24/7 and... and he'd usually hit me if I did something wrong... Mom and Dad do the same, drunk or not... I... specially now that mom is behind bars, dad never... he just never stops drinking.... before, they'd yell at each other for hours and me and Lando could hide... n-now... now I'm the only person he hates in that house... - his stuttering was getting a bit better. but his words where more and more heartbreaking by the second. Most weren't new, Obi-Wan told me the full story when Han first opened up to him while Luke was on the Hospital. 

But one thing was listening to someone telling you that, other completely different situation was having him telling you this with haunted eyes, pale figure and shaky hands, stuttering. 

-You've probably been told this before, but you need to get out of that place. - I finally broke the silence. 

-I can't. If I'm there, he's blinded by how he hates me. If I run away right now, he'll only see Lando. I can't do that to the poor kid, I promised I'd protect him... and if this is how I can do so, I accept it. Beside, where would I go until collage hit? I have no family but my brother, my friends wouldn't take me in... 

-That's not true. - Obi-Wan objected, his hazel hopeless eye raising from the ground to his. - You could stay here for as long as you needed, so could your brother. There is always hope, Han, maybe you should let Luke teach you that. 

There was a shine in his eyes. I can't tell if it was the light from the lamp or tears, but it was a sight full of disbelief. 

-... you would? 

-Of course we would. We... we actually talked about that a lot. You two have no conditions at home. We know you and Luke could share bed and Leia is right by your side, it would be ok, Lando would take the guest room and, besides, the three of you are going to collage next year. We can be Lando's guardians until he goes to collage too. No problem with the dog too, we love dogs. What do you say? - I offered. Me and my love truly talked about that a lot. 

I'll never forget the way he smiled like a little kid being told he was finally going to have the pet he had always asked for, teary eyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did you liked it? 

If you did make sure to comment down below and vote! 

What do you think is going to happen to Leia, huh? 

Hehe. 

See ya!