𝕀𝕏. 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕

Hi there! 

This charpter took longer coming out, and I'm sorry for that, but I'll try to keep on updating this story. 

Anyways hope you like it! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

I was sweating a bit when I introduced Luke to my parents. It was technically the first time he was meeting them and he was still my boyfriend after all. Even if they didn't knew it, I was introducing the boy I loved to them.

-Mom, dad, this is Luke Skywalker...

-Lando and Han told us a lot about you- My mom said.- You are the new lead singer of his little band, right?

He shook my dad's hand gave my mom two kisses on the cheeks, the usual. My dad cleaned his hand right after, noticing Luke's bright red nails, his face expressing pure disgust. Luke didn't even blink or let his warm smile get affected as my mom blessed herself.

-Anything wrong, Mister Smith? - He asked innocently.

-It's just... Well, I guess your "parents" had to raise you they way they knew, am I right? - He said, nervously laughing, looking at Luke up and down, making quotation marks with his fingers at the word "parents".

I burried my face in my hand in pure shame. He couldn't have just said that to an actual human person! But he did, leaving Luke standing there, tense, without knowing what to even awser to that, simply blinking fast, caught off guard. I just wanted to be able to slap my dad right on that homophobic face of his.

-Uh... - Luke began, nervously. He did not knew what to do, he didn't want to insult them. I wish I could just hold his hand to reassure him, but it wasn't safe. It made me feel selfish, but I knew he understood.

-Well, nevermind. You're also graduating this year, aren't you?- my mom said, Luke's body relaxing a bit, happy for a change of topic.

-Yes, I am. If everything goes well, me and Han will be on the same college next year. - his tone was still nice and warm, no trace of bitterness, even if it was more than fair for him to

-We'll have to count on you not to let him bang all the girls, right? - my dad tried again to speak, friendly punching Luke's arm, who couldn't be more unconfortable then that, glupping.

-Oh my God, dad! - I snapped, my face burning in embarrassment.

-What? It's not like we don't think you and Leia won't last...

-Leia is not my girlfriend! I don't even like her like that! - I nearly screamed in frustration, my face reduced to a red mess.

-Maybe not now, but she's for sure a hottie, am I right? - He commented to Luke with a sexual undertone.

Everything that he had just said was so wrong in so many ways it disgusted me. Poor kid looked livid and awkward, moving hs weing from leg to leg, nervously smiling, panicked almost . He just wanted this to end, almost as much as I did, his eyes pitifully begging for a release of his misery.

-Wha... I-I have practice with Lando... - He stuttered out, trying to get away from my dad's reach.

-You're right, let me show you the way to the garage. - I was so relieved for finally ending getting out of this hell.

-We are going out for groceries, need anything Hanny? - my mom asked sweetly, like they hadn't embarrassed me enough already.

-No mom, and don't call me that!- I said, ready to run the hell out of that.