𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦...

Hello there! How's it going? 

Okay, first off, don't kill me. 

Why? You'll see. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I woke up on top of Han, arms around his shoulders and breathing against his neck. I closed my eyes once again, gasping at his warmth and how good he felt against me, trying to remember the night before. I smiled as the memories came back in flashes, the image of his smile always amazing to me. 

I heard a loud gasp and turned around, waking Han up in the process. I had never seen such thing happen before and it was a bit terrifying. Some of the objects on Leia's side of the room where floating in the air, not violently like in a nightmare, but peacefully like gravity didn't existed in there. She cried softly in her sleep, but she didn't looked sad or upset. She looked so.. happy and nostalgic. 

-What the fresh fuck... - Me and Han said at the same time, looking around. 

I was scared. but I also didn't wanted to interfere. I couldn't put my finger on words that could correctly describe how it felt on her side of our bond, but I didn't wanted to end it. 

Yet, once she woke up, muttering "don't go" and crying harder, the both of us got up and hugged her without a word. She held back tightly and neither of us let go for a big while. 

-Are you ok? - Once she got away from the both if us, Han softly asked. 

-Yeah, yeah... 

I wanted to belive her, but I couldn't buy it. 

-What happened, sister? 

She smiled a bit and chuckled. 

-A very good dream, actually, it just made me feel very emotional... It's ok,  I'm fine. 

I tried to see if she was saying the truth, and ended up smiling at her too, realizing she was hiding nothing. 

We all got ready kinda fast, I ended up opting for a white sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans, while Leia chose a white hooded dress. Han got his reddish "your sweater" sweatshirt over a white button down, black jeans and a small golden chain. somehow rocking the outfit better than Conan Grey himself. 

The one person that's didn't looked too well was Lando, who was so tense he looked like we could snap him at mere touch. 

-You ok man? You don't look so well... - Han asked, worried. 

-Migraines... I can't seem to get rid of them... 

Sounded legit, so we just nodded. It was a bit odd how he preferred to walk to Maya's place, but we simply accepted. 

*Lando's POV*

It was obviously a lie, but what else could I say? They would never belive the truth, right? They think I'm insane, batshit crazy or something... They could never know what's truly going on...

Basically, I'm the guy from the movie "Sixth sence". I see death people. 

It was weird in the beginning, I thought for real I was going nuts, until she came along. She explained me everything about what's happening and turns out, when me and my brother became so close, I can now sence a little the force. What a fucking nightmare, uh? I can only see force ghoths or death people that where once like me. What a perfect super power to have... 

It was weird and it was a bit invasive to see all those death people, but it turned my visits to the cemetery way more dinamic. 

-I know I'm not the best company you could have asked for, but I'm trying my best, ok, Lando? I got to Leia today, I'll be able to leave you alone soon. - she said, floating by my side. The flowers in her black hair always shined herder than anything else in her bluish figure, but today they seemed more beautiful than ever.