𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍. "𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠"

Hi guys! How's it hanging?

This charpter will be less of a mess, I pinky promice.

Also, woud you guys be u to a Q&A with the characters? Tell me about it.

Withou any furder ado, let's just dive right into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Anakin's POV*

Last thing I expected to do that day was drive to the hospital as Leia called me in tears, saying Luke had been poisoned and was in the ER, yet I did. I didn't even knew how that even happened, but my heart was in a rush as me and Obi-Wan speedwalked through the white halls, reaching his room. I assumed people weren't allowed in yet, as Han and Leia where sitting down outside. 

Both looked wrecked. Leia's eyes were puffy and red, showing she had been crying a lot before this, but at the given moment she wasn't. Her hand was placed on Han's shoulder in a reassuring way, his face buried in his hands and his arms supported on his knees, obviously torn and like he had cried a lot too. 

She noticed us and went to hug us like a scared child which, right now, she was. She didn't said a word and we didn't dare to speak either, looking at eachother with worried looks and hugging her back. It was a tense wait, as they two of them had no awsers to both their questions and ours. There was only one thing Han was sure of. 

-It was my mother... she hated him, she truly did... she tried to hide it because she thought I liked Leia but... but recently she noticed he liked me... I couldn't have seen this coming... - Soft tears ran down his face but, by his voice and his state, those hadn't been the first, nor would probably the last. It was painful to see how much he truly blamed himself for his mother's behavior, for not protecting him. Yet, we told him that couldn't be. She wouldn't do that, right? 

He was my son's boyfriend, but at this point I feel responsible for the kid, for Han. He needs guidance, someone to tell him he's not a screw-up, that's he's doing well and that we were proud of him and me and Obi-Wan have been taking that role as his parents obviously belong in jail and not anywhere near kids. It seemed mutual, as he respected us and we respected him, more than the circumstances would usually allow. 

-We finaly have the results... - The nurse showed up a good 10 minutes after we arrived, the papers in his hands.

-How is he? Is he gonna be fine? - Leia asked, her teary voice obviously worried about her twin. 

-He will be alright, he just needs some days of medication and to stay home. Whoever did this didn't measure the quantities, specially of such ilegal poison. Fortunately, we were able to give him the antidote fast, before it took full effect. He.... 

I didn't listen to the rest. It felt truly relieving to know he was alright, don't get me wrong. I was happy that he'd be fine, but on the other hand, thoughts haunted me. It was a murder attempt. They wanted to kill him, they obviously wanted. Yet, with no proof of it, there was nothing we could possibly do to arrest the psycho responsible for this. Even if we knew who she was. 

I was awaken from my thoughts by Han getting up faster than anyone else, realizing we could now enter Luke's room, actually visit him. My son looked extremely pale, the eye bags he always had even more visible now, his lips almost white. He had sat on the hospital bed, the blue gouns now so usual in him it shattered me. No one should have to see their family get in the ER so much.

Han held him close in a tight hug, one that got instantly returned. The moment only got interrupted by him twitching a bit, pulling away fast and grabbing the bucket on the side of the bed, proceeding to puke his guts out in it.