𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕕𝕖

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

I know I took a long time to finish this, but this week as been crazy. 

Anyways, we're back! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

I was getting pissed

I was getting pissed. What did she thought it was going to happen?? Leia was obviously falling heels over head for this girl and she played with her just to get her in bed! Now it made sence why she was so damm hurt! I cursed quietly, trying not to wake Luke up. He hummed in his sleep and turned around, almost reminding me to stay quiet and still for his sake. 

I sighed in frustration, turning my phone off

I sighed in frustration, turning my phone off. She did what she had to do? And I'm the blind one! Evann obviously likes Leia back, she's just scared of compromise as usual. But I wasn't going to be the one saying it to either of them. Leia would be even more broken and Ev would not listen. Plus, Leia does deserve better. She's a really tough girl, but she also needs to be loved. I looked at Luke, peacefully sleeping against me, completely oblivious to what I had just found out. I wasn't telling him, if Leia wanted to say something about it she would. I wasn't going to worry him. 

He began to tremble a bit and I worried he was cold, covering his frame further in the blanket, but it wasn't it. His eyes bawled, even closed, and he held to me while still asleep, shaking. I frowned, seeing he was having another nightmare. I held him closer to me, his face against my chest, his closed eyes leaving wet spots on my shirt. He was still asleep when I ran my fingers through his hair, also rubbing his knuckles. 

-It's okay kid, it's okay, you're safe here.... I got you baby, I got you....I'm with you, you won't ever be alone. I love you Luke. - I whispered in his ear, something that usually soothes him down to a calmer state of mind. The fact this didn't wake him up showed both how tired he was and how bad his subconscious was playing him. It's way harder to wake Luke up when he's having bad dreams. He hummed back into a tearless dream, scooting closer to me. 

I looked at his arms, his sleeves had rolled down and they were now exposed. Looking at all those scars again made my heart shatter. The image of him doing it... it just hurted too much to remember. I noticed they were all healing now, none seemed recent. That made me smile and at the same time shed a tear out of me. He did promice to stop and it felt relieving that he was getting better, that he no longer gave into those urges. I loved him too much to bare seeing him in that amount of suffering.