𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥

Hello there! How's it going? 

Yea, I'm sorry not sorry over the last chapter. 

No regrets 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

Unfortunately, Leia was already in class when I finally managed to get there. I nocked and tried to balance Luke against the wall, who's hand twitch had spread to his entire arm. I had no idea what that meant, but I was freaking out completely. Maybe it was just because it was Luke. 

-Come in. - I heard her politics teacher say. It was fortunately just an extra curricular class, she could skip it. 

-Hi, sorry for the bother, I need to talk to Leia in private? It's about her brother and it's kinda urgent-

-Say no more, I'm going, sorry teacher. - she cut me off, worried. 

She picked her stuff and got out. I picked Luke once again carefully, carrying him to a more covered space, one where we had more privacy. He whimpered every time too much light hit his eyes, so I had protected his face with the hood. 

-Can you tell me now what the hell happened?

-I need to know what you can do for him first, Leia. I... I don't know what they drugged him with, but he can't handle it... - My eyes were once again filled with tears, my voice shaky against my consent. 

She got near him, scared as he didn't even reacted to her gestures or her words, just like I had been. His head still looked like it was spinning, as if he had been thrown into a roller-coaster spinning too fast for way to long. As he's fingers touched his forehead, he passed out. 

*Luke's POV* 

I woke up and all I could see was light, strong light. I groaned and tried to cover my eyes in instinct, but my limbs were heavy and all I wanted what to just be put out of my misery. Is this what a hungover feels like? 

As my vision cleared a bit, still blurry but already distinguishing figures, I realized I was in the couch of my house. Then I saw the blurry haze of his hazel eyes, noticing he was knelt by my side, head previously buried on his arms. 

-Luke... Kid, are you awake? - Han's voice was rough, likely from crying. 

-Yea, I think so... 

-How many fingers am I holding up baby? - he softened his voice and raised... some fingers? 

-I... I can't tell... it looks like 7, but it's a bit impossible... 

-Ok, the fact you recognize that is really important... Does your head hurt, do you want some water..? - His smile was filled of worry and I still had no idea why. 

-It does hurt a lot... Why? Han, I... what happened to me? I don't remember anything after I when to the toilet... 

He looked down at me with confusion that melted into worry. 

-You don't remember... anything at all? - I tried my best to remember, but I couldn't. 

-Nothing, sorry... What happened? - He breathed out in both relief and worry. 

-You're not fit for a long talk right now, but I swear I'll tell you all details when you're better. Right now I'll get you something for your head and a glass of water, ok? Then you should sleep a bit. 

-Han, I literally just woke up-

-Youve been passed out. Leia forced you into passing out to save you the suffering. I'll be right back, my prince, rest a bit. - He kissed my forehead and left. I swear I heard him sob.