𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀: 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here's a brand new charpter! 

I hope you like it! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lando's POV* 

The afternoon was great. I actually let myself go with the flow, not caring a single bit. 

-Is that ginger supposed to be the evil General in the sequels? - Leia asked, looking at him up and down. - Ain't he too short for the role? 

-He's kinda hot though. - I noticed that Luke had spoken at the same time as Han, chuckling right after. 

I rolled my eyes. What the hell does everyone mean by "hot"? You see a girl with a lot of boobs? "Hot". A ripped guy? "Hot". A redhead in tight clothes that looked like a twink? "Hot". It just had no pattern! 

And why "Hot" out of all words? Are "hot" people supposed to warm you up? Or is it something else? I never got this kind of stuff... 

I decided to text Maya on the line to the next roller-coaster. I was missing her a lot. 

Now that was wild

Now that was wild. I looked up for a sec to see why Luke and Leia had gotten away from eachother. It seemed like they were uncomfortable in each other's presence... I don't know why, they get along so well. 

-Talking to your girlfriend, bitch? - Han teased

-For your information, jerk, yes, I.... 

I kept talking, but no sound left my mouth. I tried to clear my throat and keep going, but it was just like I had randomly lost my voice. I started to feel more and more in panic as I started to try to scream and no sound left my mouth, no matter how hard I tried. I was getting progressively more scared and no one around me seemed to know what was going on with me. 

"I can't speak!" I said in sign language so that at least Han could understand me, mouthing the rest. 

-Can you ear me still? - I nooded. - Try to relax, ok? It must be nothing... Just try not to lose your cool.