𝕏ℂ𝕍: 𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜

Hello there! How's it going? 

I know I left a lot in the open last time, read now for more!

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I screamed out his name so much in pure pain and despeer I had lost my voice. I had cried for so long and so hard I was too dehydrated to shed any tears. I had puked in pain so much I could no longer puke anything out. 

My body still hadn't gotten the message, as I kept crying and sobbing dry tears and screaming with no sound as the torture shanged and became more intense, her cruel questions all messed out from the hallucinogenic drugs she put in the barriers to cut me out if my world, violently dry puking as the pain got too much for my body to handle. 

If that wasn't bad enough, she had drugged me hard and I was having the full experience of a bad trip. Between the hallucinations and the real pain, it was so hard to hold on. I still had no idea how I was still alive, but I think it was Han. If he wasn't holding me up into life, I would have left this earth in a while now. 

-Are you too tired to keep going? Do you want a break? - I was so desperate I nodded as hard as I could, which wasn't much anymore. - Too bad science can't wait, right. 

-P-p-p-p-p-p-please stop.... - my residual voice broke so easily I felt pathetic. 

-No can do, there are other tests we must do. 

I let my head hung low, simply waiting. I wished it ended fast. 

I wanted Han so much... 

*Lando's POV* 

I was getting outside the house in my black sportswear at 2 am as usual to go to the graveward and play a little, maybe speak to a new ghost if I meet any, when I saw Han sat in the sidewalk, looking at the starts. Ever since he stopped feeling Luke he hasn't changed his expression from a void of emotion. He hasn't eaten and he's also not sleeping. I was genuinely conserved, hoping he was going to get better with the time. 

-How are you? - I asked, sitting by his side. 

-Empty. Hollowed. Worried. - He tried to sum up. If he started to get into details, he'd break down completely again. Maybe it'd be good for him, but who am I to tell him what he needs?

-What are you doing here in the dark? 

-What are you doing here outside? - he marked down the "you", noticing I was sneaking out. 

-I... 

Padmé looked at me with a warm smile. I wondered if I should tell him. 

-Can I speak to him? I think I can help. 

I sighed. Padmé always got what she wanted out of me, maybe because of how docile she was. 

-Remember how people who deal with force sensitive people get a slight sensitivity to it, like demi-wizards? - He looked at me and nodded, his gaze suddenly too much for me to bare, making me look away. - Yeah, after all these years with you I... I have that and... well, I can't exactly use the force, but I can do other things you and the Skywalkers can't...

-I know. - That startled me. - I don't know what you can do, but I can see that spark of power in you. It's not much bit it's bright and there's potential in it.

-I forgot you could see that stuff. I didn't think I had enough of it for you see... 

-What can you do?