𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕏: 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here's one more charpter, hopefully you'll be able to open this one! 

The last charpter did not send out the notifications, but it's there, so please read it forts, else you won't understand this one at all. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

I woke up with the sun hitting my face, still cuddling Luke. His hair was brushing my face and the bed was so warm and cozy... I didn't wanna leave it's warmth. I could feel his bare skin against mine, my hand on his warm belly and the other on his chest, most likely what inspired such good dreams. I couldn't help but smile, memories of the reality and my dreams mixing into a nice medley. 

It's just like ever since Luke came into my life I can't help but to smile at the smallest stuff, even if before I wouldn't. He saved me from my own monotonous heart by giving it a feeling to care about and stimulating all others. 

I looked over to see the time, noticing it was still early. I layed back down, enjoying that fuzzy feeling of sleepyness, warmth and relaxation, his body perfectly fitting against mine like it was handmade too. 

I didn't want to rush him, but we had to get ready and getting out of the bed was gonna be hard. I kissed softly his neck, slowly raising up as I felt him waking up, not moving as he was clearly enjoying it. I held him closer and kissed his cheek and nibbled on his earlobe as he giggled. 

-Morning sunshine, did you sleep well? - I gretted him with a lazy happy voice, thick with sleep still. 

-Mh hm...- he turned around on the bed, smiling at me. - How about you? Did you sleep well? 

-Yea, I did... - some moments of confortable silence. - We need to get out of bed. You know that right? 

-Mh hm. 

-Then let's go? 

-No. - He pouted, burying his head in my shoulder in a clingy attitude. 

I had to be the strong one and pull the both of us out of bed, but it was hard. I opted for halves then. If I got out, he'd eventually do so too. 

So that's what I did, I got out of bed and picked some clothes up to dress. Well, maybe not after a quick shower, I was still a bit sticky. 

Managed a small shower, dressing up and getting ready in about 5 minutes, getting out of the small bathroom. 

-Han..! - He whined, still under the fluffy covers. 

-What is it? - I laughed a bit. 

-I don't think I can bring myself to stand right now.... - I saw him blush and it quickly add up in my mind, making me chuckle. - It's not funny... 

-I'm not laughing. - I said, still laughing. 

I walked closer to him and sat on the edge of the bed, smiling a bit. Sure, I was worried he was in pain, but there is a small sence of pride when your partner can't even stand up after you took his v card away. 

I tried to use the force to soothe the pain so it wouldn't bug him anymore, making sure he was ok. It seemed to help. 

*Leia's POV* 

I had just gotten dressed up and I needed the bathroom mirror to do my hair and my makeup, but Lando had gotten inside and hadn't came out yet. 

-For fucks sake, Lando, hurry up! - I complained for the hundredth time. - Why the hell are you taking so long?