𝕏ℂ𝕀𝕀: 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤.

Hello there! How's it going? 

Yay, more fluff! 

Ain't the babies the cutest? 

Let's skip the boring part and go right into the chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV * 

After we had free period, that wasn't gonna be so free for us as little Finn started crying. 

-What does he want? Is it food? Sleep? - Han tried to guess as I picked him up, instantly smelling the reason. 

-Crap. 

-Did he? 

-Quite literally, you stink man- I told the baby directly, turning back to Han-Do you know how to change a diaper? 

-What, you don't? - he teased. 

-No, I don't. I don't know if you remember, but me and my only sister are the same age. Who do I know that uses diapers? - I said looking around for one of the changers. 

-Fair point. 

Han did knew what he was doing, so I just helped him a little while he worked. Han wold be a very good dad one day if he wanted, but it's obvious he's not so comfortable with that idea. It petrified him the idea of being the same thing his dad was to him or, even worse, be so scared he'd push the kid away and hurt them. He had shared this feelings with me and I respected it. I genuinely just wasn't 100% sure I wanted a kid and it's not a choice I can un-have, so it'd hurt the kid if I didn't wanted to keep on being a father. 

-All good to go.- he said, closing his white onsie. - I'm getting rid of this "toxic hazard", don't let him roll to the ground. 

I laughed and he ran to a garbage bin to get rid of the old diaper as played peek-a-boo with the baby so he didn't started crying again. He loved to cry and he surely hit some high notes with his screams, ones that where giving me migraines. 

-Ok, what now? - Han said, stopping a little and smiled as I picked Finn up. - My God, you're so beautiful...

-You don't have to say that everyday.. - I blushed, adjusting Finn in my arms, so he was comfortably sat there with binky in mouth and starting to fall asleep. 

-Yes, I do. If I don't keep on reminding you, I know you'll forget it.- He hugged me from behind, kissing my cheek and whispering sweetly in my ear. - And you're beautiful. I'll repeat it until you belive me and some more after. 

I smiley closed my eyes and let his embrace take me, his kisses on my face make me calm and content, his arms supporting mine and surrounding me in confort. I could feel his heartbeat increase by the second and his hair on my face was tickling me, making me feel way too confortable and happy. 

-Are you nervous? - I teased, feeling his heartbeat racing against my back. 

-No, I'm not. - He sounded confused, like he didn't knew what I meant. 

-Tell that to your heartbeat. It's going wild. - I felt his cheeks burn up and saw how they turned into that beautiful tone of scarlet he gets when he blushes a lot. 

-That's just you.- I grinned, but raised an eyebrow at him. - I... my heart still races when we touch like this. I know, I've loved you for two years, but ever since you first kissed me I fall further for you every day... Five months aren't enough for me to get used to this, to having you so close to me, to kiss you and don't be scared you'll run away... It's more than my heart can handle at once. 

My turn to blush hard, my own heartbeat unbearably fast, almost in sinc with his. He must have felt it, because his hand raised to my chest and rested over my heart, sighing happily and returning to his hobby of kissing my cheek and jaw, sometimes my neck. That's his way to tell me he loves me and he won't stop doing so, and it's the most caring love language I could ever imagine.