𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖!

Hie there! How's it hanging? 

I needed a filler, so here is fluff without (basically any) plot. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV* 

It's been another 3 days since then. We arrived home at a Saturday, happy and light minded. 

No one was able to separate Han and Luke after that trip. Luke scared us all. but I think he messed more with Han than all of us together. Plus, Han was right. They never got to be just them, simply enjoy themselves. Danger and evil was always in the way. This time, they deserved to simply act like the couple they were. Even being so disgusting with all the public action, they were adorable together, I cannot lie. They were, in a way, the dictionary meaning of love. 

I was now going to Holdo's place We warned no one but Lando we were going on this small trip, I had dozens of missed calls from her when I came home. 

-Hey-

-Leia! - she hugged me tightly when she opened the door, realizing what she did and stepping back. - Sorry, I was just so worried...Hi... 

-If I didn't knew better I'd say you're blushing. - if she wasn't before, she definitely was right now. - Can I come in? You could give me an upgrade on what happened in school maybe... 

-Sure, of course, come in! 

She took me straight to her bedroom, where she spends most of the time. it had purple walls and tons of jars, succulents, cristals... the entire vibe. she sat on her bed and gestured me to do so, as it was a sea of pillows and most likely super confy. 

She told me about the assignments and school subjects really fast, skipping right into the gossip. 

-... I know it's not much, half of that school's entertainment is based on you and your family. No offense. 

-Not taken, it's 100% true. Miss me much when I was gone? - I teased, surprised by how honest her answer sounded. 

-Hella. You have no idea, I was really worried about you. You left for so long and told no one about it... Where did you go anyways? 

I couldn't tell Holdo the truth, could I? I looked to the side, feeling a bit guilty. I... I had grown really close to Holdo lately, all the time we've spend together more and more like a couple and less like friends. But she couldn't like me that way, right? Was she also into girls? Even if she was, she's probably just being friendly... Either way, even if she did, I could tell this to her. People always leave me. I can't have 100 exes knowing my secret. 

-I... I can't tell you. I'm sorry Holdo. 

-It's ok. Private business, I get it... 

-Thanks for understanding... 

I felt a bit bad, but she smiled at me. I realized soon enough how close we where, how the space gap between us had grown shorter. She had the look on her eyes. the one you have when you wanna kiss someone and... I had to stop denying myself from admitting I want this and do something about it. 

Slowly we were moving towards each other, our faces tilting a bit to the side until our lips glued together. It was like no kiss I ever gave. It was soft, passionate, shy and slow, unlike every makeout or prev sex kisses I ever had. This was real and there were feelings behind it. It was borderline perfect. 

We parted for a second and she her cheeks we're really pink. 

-I-I'm so sorry, I didn't- I interrupted her apologetic ramble, shushing her with a forger in her lips.