𝕃𝕏𝕀𝕏: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is the promised fluff! Yay! 

I'm too tired to create a intro, let's just dive right onto the story! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

The week flied by fast. Nothing really happened to be honest. Whoever put that dead crown on Luke's locker did not strike again, Magali was "transfered" out of the school... It was all OK. 

When the pride parade came I was overwhelmed with everyone's joy. I had never seen Obi-Wan and Anakin this exited in my life, going through bisexual themed stuff like they were oreos. They apparently go by "go big or go home" for what I saw. 

Lando and Luke were put through Leia's makeup madness, Lando trying to resist and Luke actually having a lot of fun, knowing what she wanted him to do before she even spoke. 

I was still looking at myself in the mirror with my pride outfit. I must say, Leia did a great job with it, it was my style and it fit perfectly. It was a pair of ripped black jeans, a pan-flag t-shirt and a black jean best completely painted over. It had music references, movies, games... It was all amazing and it all had to do with stuff I liked and saw. The back and a inverted triangle with the rainbow + black and brown stripes saying "This is Me" on top. When I asked who did it, she said it was a friend, but Luke said he saw her pick up the brush herself. It was amazing. she also painted two pan flags on my cheeks and I thought I was going to be overdressed in the middle of the group, even if was super exited over my first pride parade. 

I couldn't be more wrong. 

Lando was the one with less stuff going on, his yellow jacket shiny and skinny jeans, just with some glitter on his face and fake hair dye. I actually think he liked it more than he admitted. 

Leia had somewhere hidden a maxi rainbow skirt, a t-shirt saying "I liked it so it's mine" and a lesbian flag hanging like a cape. She had an amazing eyeshadow of the lesbian flag (how the hell does she even do that?) and her hair had tons of kriffin glitter in her two boxer braids. She also had gay vans on and that necklace Luke got her for Christmas (I actually knew they were getting eachother the same thing but inverted, but said nothing so I wouldn't spoil the surprise for them).

Luke... Now that was a masterpiece right there. He owned only one dress, the white one that showed this whole back and stopped right before the knee, with the white tulle with diamonds peeking out from under the lace skirt. Leia decided this should be his outfit, together with some white FILA shoes and his similar necklace, the new set of earrings that looked like a classy chandelier and his own flag around his neck. His arms where showing, the band-aids kinda discreet, but since the flag already covered his back he didn't exactly mind. That rainbow on his eyelids and brown lipstick where about to give me a goddam stroke. He was just so gorgeous and handsome it hurted. 

-I'm not sure about all of this Leia... Do I look ok? - as usual, he seemed confortable, but unsure if other's people eyeson him would allow him to feel the same. 

-Dude, you're rocking it. - Lando said, trying to help him worry less. 

-You look amazing, don't worry about it! Right Han? - She reassured, looking at me. 

Oh, the things I wanted to say about how how he looked if we were alone...

-You look beautiful, kid. Just gorgeous. - he smiled at our comments, happier. 

His parents came into the scene, all ready. I should have known the whole t-shirt deal had to be some funny stuff. Obi-Wan's said "Pretty fly for a white bi guy" in colorful letters and Anakin's said the classic "If I like girls or boys? YES!", both of the Manon the bi color scheme.