𝕃. 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

Hi there! How's it going? 

Can you belive this is already chapter 50? It still feels like chapter 15 to me! 

Anyways, without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV* 

I was expectant to see our teacher's idea. She's always amazing at this. 

-This term well be doing dance. All different kinds, single and pairs. - some cheered, but most huffed.- Rather run laps? - silence. - That's what I thought. Today because it'll be the first actuall lesson this term, I got the projector. a console and some hacked versions of Just Dance just for fun. Pair up, mixed gender pairs, were doing a dance competition! 

-Ain't that illegal? - some smart-ass asked. 

-Do you really wanna rat me to the principal and do push ups instead? 

-No teacher! 

I looked at Luke with a smirk and he looked back at me. We were literal pros at Just Dance. I liked video-game, Luke liked to dance, so this was one of our favorite hobbies. All parties all Sundays we had alone, even just randomly after dinner... all the hours we spent together playing that were uncountable and it was simply impossible to win us if we played together to have fun. 

-We're gonna destroy them all! - I said as he chuckled. 

-Have fun winning, I have two left feet and I suck at mirroring and shit. - Han commented. 

-That's not true, Han, you have potential, you just never had anyone to dance with before. But yea, we are destroying you too today. - Luke commented. 

-Solo, wanna dance? - Holdo asked. They could pair up nicely. 

-Why the fuck not? But we ain't winning. 

-Oh, I know. But we could have fun while looking like absolute morons. 

-I'm down for that. 

We went first against Shara and Biggs. Poor guys choose "Starships" by Nicky Minaj, because it supposedly "easier", unknowing they had picked one of the choreographies Luke and I knew by heart. 

I got five starts, he got 5 superstars. Shara got 4 and Biggs got 3, already exhausted in the end. Me and Luke were still ready to dance another right off the bat. 

Han and Holdo... well, it's not like they didn't dance well, but Han did have 2 left feet and Holdo was constant laughing at both of their figures. Neither made more than 2 stars each song, but hey, at least they were having fun!

People got eliminated or gave up from being too tired, everyone just having tons of fun. 

I decided to show off a bit and dance "I'm an Albatraoz" with Luke against Wedge and Mika, knowing exactly I didn't even need to look at the video anymore, that I knew the full choreography by memory. 

The real secret to dance this stuff well was having absolutely no shame. That's why we got 5 megastars in dances like "Ops!... I did it again"(Luke secretly loves that song, he should just admit it once for all) or even "Tetris" or "Angry birds". Even our teacher danced to show example, not with the best scores but the most cheering, as you don't see a teacher dance "Beep Beep I'm a sheep" everyday.