𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥... 𝕨𝕙𝕪?

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

Oh my stars, 2k views? Thank you so much guys! 

I'm starting to be able to upload daily, but please warn me if the quality is decreasing! 

There will be some possibly triggering scenes, but I labeled them as well as I could, please tell me if I should extend the labeled area!

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

I ran my fingers through his hair, his blushed cheeks amusing me. I missed that feeling the one of simply staying and staring lovingly at him like the masterpiece he his. 

I kneeled by this bead, holding his hand under the covers and kissing softly his cheek. I needed to give his this safety, to make sure he knew I'd never let anyone hurt him. After all I've learned Luke to be, I wanted to protect him at all cost, be his hero, save his day. I know it's not the usual dream, but it was what I wanted. 

-You didn't have to come all the way here to make me company, I know it's not that confortable... - He began to mumble, but I shushed him softly. 

-And go where, tell me? Home? There is no other place I'd rather be on earth than where you are. It could be north pole or the damm desert, if I had you there, it'd be heaven. 

He smiled at me, blushed once more. I was becoming a hopeless romantic over this kid, what the hell was happening to me! I'd be embarrassed of myself if I wasn't just way too in love to care. 

My thumb brushed slightly on the ace bandages of his arm and I finally noticed them. I know, I know, I've spent most of my time with him recently and saw him with that hospital t-shirt on all of those hours, but you don't really register much when your loved one is puking his guts out or having nightmares over and over again. 

-These are new. - He knew exactly what I meant with that. 

-They help. "Far from the view, far from the heart". - I raise an eyebrow and he sighed. - I guess that's a Portuguese saying. I mean that if I don't see the cuts and the scars. I wont want to scratch them or add more, you know? It feels a bit claustrophobic and suffocating, but I'll take them off when their all healed. 

-I'm so proud of all the progress you've made in such short period of time. - He rolled his eyes. - I mean it. Most people take entire months to recover from this... call it an addiction if you want. I know those are hard ones for self experience. Yet, in less than two months, here you are. I'm really proud of you. 

I slid some of his golden locks away from his face and kissed him softly before he could ask anything. He knew exactly what I meant and I didn't really want to talk about it at all. He seemed to get the hint, as he kissed back without hesitation. His lips weren't glossy and tasty as usual, yet chapped and dry, but I didn't care in the slightest, it was still wonderful. His ips where irreplaceable, no kiss could ever do to me what his does. 

After some time, it was visible he was fighting back sleep, tired. There is something incredibly adorable about his sleepy state, how his eyes flustered close every once in a while and he couldn't barely keep them open, his fidgety attitude and how he looked so much softer. relaxed and young. 

-Baby, you have to sleep. - I muttered, my head layed on my arms like a student that fell asleep in math class. 

-I don't want to... What if I have nightmares? - I wanted to say he wouldn't, but it was a really plausible possibility. He always had nightmares and this new danger could try and make it worse for him.