𝕏ℂ𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is a longer chapter for you to feast from! 

Hope you enjoy it, it took me days to finish! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

Han stood by my side all the first 5 nights I was in the hospital until I started to realize what was beginning to happen to him. His eyes looked almost dead from the little sleep he was getting and he was always tense, either stress or the high levels of coffee in his sistem. Still, I nearly had to yell at him to go get a good night of sleep at home. 

Of course, this meant that, when I woke up drowning in my own tears and shivering in nightmares, there was no one there to hold me and tell me if be ok, I had 5o calm down all on my own, but he had to care more after himself, I couldn't be selfish enough to ask him to stay with me.

The loneliness was unbearable, but they'd visit me daily, Han the one who always stayed longer with me. I hated to be so far from him for so long, but it had to be, right? It was also a learning experience, to teach how to survive without the other again. It hurted, but it had to be. 

*Han's POV* 

I let myself fall back on the bed again. The clock marked 03:51 am. I sighed deeply, unable to sleep. I was slowly going insane, craving him with every fiber of my being. What was this called in his language? 

Saudade

It was a very unique word, it has no translation to English. It means "To deeply miss something or someone, like there's something missing from you." That described exactly what I felt. 

I placed my hand on my chest. Was it weird that it physically hurted? that I wanted him that much?

I took my phone out. Ugh, too bright... now, that's better. 04:12 am. Who was online though? 

Him. 

I layed on my back, smiling a bit

I layed on my back, smiling a bit. The things he did to me... 

I stared into the void for a little, my eyes closing a little. When I opened the, I could see him. It was like that one time in Christmas where we could see eachother. 

I was extremely curious on why this happened, how we did it, but right now, I didn't cared. I just got closer to him and held him in my arms, smiling as he purred into my embrace and layed his head on my chest. 

It was the best night of that week. 

*Luke's POV* 

I spent my entire Easter vacation on the goddam hospital, which fucking sucks, but at least we didn't had anything planned for those. I was back home before the last weekend, which was good to learn how to control my dizziness.