𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀: 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤, 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕟

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is a new chapter for you guys! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV* 

Monday is officially the worst day of the week. Why's that? 

As we arrive to school there is instantly troubles. Always. It's a pattern, if you haven't noticed. 

Were sitting in biology when the first thing happened. We were paciently listening to the class as a rock comes flying inside the classroom, breaking the window and scaring the crap out of all of us. The rock nearly hit Mr. Wind in the head, falling just inches apart from him. 

-Okay, what kind of sick joke was this? - The teacher screamed, all of us still in chock, poor Sara getting pieces of glass from her hair. She was sat right by the window. 

-There is a paper attached to it. - Wedge noticed. 

The teacher looked at it and read out loud carefully. 

-"Nors sekleti buti manosi. Nu valia itik kam Nu noret, Leia." - silence. - Does anyone knows the language? 

Leia went pale, Holdo shuddered. 

-Magali was always saying that to herself. It was weird, she sat behind me in anatomy. - Shara said, making all my bones chill up. 

We looked at eachother, but didn't said a word. 

Then there's whatever that happened in Luke's physics class, because he came out of it tense and stressed, on the very limit of his patience. 

By the end of the day, Luke's right hand was twitching with stress. I felt pity towards him, I just wanted to help him become happy and calm again. 

-Han? - I was the only one in the car with him, driving without a destiny. 

-Yes baby? 

-Can you teach me how to shoot? 

I nearly hit the breaks, surprised. 

-Come again? 

-Teach me how to shoot. Please. 

He looked pretty serious, he wasn't joking. The only reason I inicially thought he was joking was the fact he hates unnecessary violence with a passion. I started to drive to the only place where I could do that without getting a ticket. 

-I will, but... why do you want me to teach you how to shoot? I didn't think you liked guns. - I pointed out. 

-And I don't, I'm not using it to harm. But it looks like a pretty cathartic way to release stress and anger and I don't wanna puke blood again. - He explained. It made actually a lot of sense and I understood why he wanted it. 

I pulled up to the gun campaign, where you could actually shoot targets without legal problems or taking care of paperwork. What an American place to have in Europe... 

I chose the gun he'd use. Poor guy wanted to shoot first time a magnum and I wasn't letting him do that to himself. 

*Luke's POV* 

So, I might have hidden a bit some of the reasons I wanted that in the first place. Yes, I wanted a way to cope with my feelings, but I also found that, when Han was shooting, he was extremely hot. Also, to teach someone how to shoot... the homoerotic subtext.... I'm a clingy Achillian, leave me alone. 

So that's why I was blushing so hard when he put himself behind me, chest pressed up against my back, arms around mine, holding the gun up with me, correcting my posture, looking over my shoulder.