𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀. 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕪

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

This charpter will be smaller for as it is a transition and it didn't make sence to make it longer. Read it all carefully though, it's all in the details! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

It felt so safe when we finally got to hug, to get together and hold eachother in happiness. It felt right to get together at once. I know we were barely apart, that we will be going to collage and we'll stay apart for way longer, but this is different, this was scary and I could feel both my parents suffer on the other side, out of our reach. 

When the initial hype was gone and our dad's stopped asking how we had gotten there, Han smiling at us in compassion. It warmed my heart how he searched for approval from my parents after telling the it was his idea to go get them there, even if silently, relaxing visibly as they thanked him. Han probably would never say it, but it was obviously important for him that my parents liked him. They seemed to be about the only adults he truly respected and looked up to as so and not someone that disappointed him. 

We stopped for the to get something to eat and talk. Turns out, they actually spent the night on a cell! A jail cell! Can you imagine? It must have been so odd and scary to be arrested by people they couldn't understand on a cell. 

-It was just like the Mustafar incident, exept this time we weren't nearly as drunk. - Pai joked, dad rolling his eyes. 

-Yea, that and we were being accussed of carrying a bomb for a terrorist attack on a plane instead or just driving drunk out of our minds with Padmé layed on the roof and Ashoka screaming "long live the queen", all of this leaving Coachella to the airport out of the states. But sure, exactly the same. - Dad said, our chins dropping. We didn't knew about this. 

-Mr. Skywalker and Mr. Kenobi, my respect for you two never quits to grow. - Han commented, the lack of sarcasm in his voice genuinely funny. 

They explained the rest of the Mustafa story, now they got us curious. Turns out the classic T-shirts "If lost return to Obi-Wan" and "I'm Obi-Wan" were born for Coachella, when the four of them got tickets to go there. They still wear them, just so you can imagine how long they survived. Our family basically got extremely druan and, as usual, Dad and aunt did something reckless, Obi-Wan this time getting with them as he was truly drunk as well. This story ends with them driving 150 km/h on the highway, screaming stupid shit while mom was tied to the roof. 

-We swore to never again. - they commented, all of us laughing, Leia bending overin laugher. 

-If you don't mind, we might want to get going to avoid the nuts traffic... We parked a bit far from here, but he can get you four home just in time before the busy hour. - he said with a smile, his hand somehow already in mine. It always happens, we are always either touching or so close now it seems weird to stay apart. 

My parents smiled, relieved to get out of the airport. As we walked down the road, some weird stuff happened. Fist off, Han grabbed by the waist and pulled me to the side before this nuts car hit me from behind. I could even feel the wind of the car passing so very close to my face. 

-Are you ok? That was close... - he said, helping me up. 

-I... I am, thank you... How did you know... 

-I don't know, it was just an instinct I guess. 

Then the moment he hit his elbow against something and I was the one that said "ouch". It couldn't be weirder, for as my family just kept looking at us as if we were, I don't know, using socks and sandals in public.