𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀. ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕤

Hi guys! 

So, I noticed a huge plot hole in my story overnight and I'm sorry, I'm taking care of it! 

Just imagine Gabe was always meant to be in their class, but got held back two years.

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

"Luke is great at cutting. You should see his wrists."

The marker fell out of Luke's hand in shock and he stopped, completely caught off guard. You didn't have to be as close to him as me to notice how terrified he was, completely livid and breathing heavily. I noticed how the entire class became silent, including the teacher, Leia's eyes tearing up in realization. 

-What the hell is wrong with you?! - I snapped, turning around in my chair to see him, a sadic smile in his face. I could literally feel Luke's panic taking over him and it simply drove me insane. 

-So cute, are you protecting your little self harming boyfriend? Don't worry, I'm not sharp enough for him to cut himself in. - I heard Luke's fainted sobs as he ran out of the room and fully lost it, punching that little bastard in the face with all my strength, hitting his left eye. I took a deep breath after and ran after the boy I loved, leaving the boy I hated behind. 

I found Luke hugging his knees in the hallways, sobbing desperately, his hands in his head, shaking and breathing hard. This wasn't like is usual meltdowns, he was having an actual panic attack. I kneeled in front of him, holding him as he held right back onto me. I could feel him laying his head on my chest, searching for my heartbeat like he always did on the worse moments. I sat down on the floor with him, holding him closer to me so he could lay his head against my chest and simply cry. 

-Shh baby, It's ok... Please breath, ok dear? Nice and slow...It's ok angel, I got you... - I tried to reassure him, his broken sobs interrupting his attempts to breath slower. He wanted to talk, but grew even more frustrated understanding he couldn't. I felt his migraine reverberate on my own head, rubbing his head to try to make it at least a bit better. - That's right, try to breath sweetie... I'm right here, prince it's ok...Just breath, in and out... you're doing so so great kid... 

I felt him slowly calm down and kissed his forehead, hoping for him to feel at least a bit better. I ignored fully as some people passed, specifically our algebra teacher, simply holding Luke like he was a hurt puppie that could fall apart again at any moment. I felt one single tear fall down my eye and held him tighter, felling him hold on to the fabric of my sweater. 

I looked up when I noticed Leia's shoes, her eyes watery. She had no idea of any of this, and she had to find out because of fucking Gabriel Turner. She obviously had so much to say, so many screams to let out, both against Luke and against turner, so many thoughts to let out but, instead, sat by our side and hugged her brother as well, never trying to force him out of my arms. 

We all stayed like that for a bit, only letting go as Luke was finally rid from all of his panic. I let him and his sister talk until me and Luke got called to the principal's office. So I guess now I'm part of the situation cause I punched him. We sat down and Turner was already there. I sat between them two, somehow trying to shield Luke from him. 

-I hope you all have a good explanation for this before I have to call your parents here - Principal Yoda said with stern voice. Last thing I wanted were my parents here because I punched an idiot that messed with my boyfriend. 

-I made a stupid comment in class that really hurt Luke, mister principal. Han just protected him. It's my fault. - Turner said, like he always does. This is how he manages to get only small punishments for real bad shit.