𝕏ℂ𝕀𝕍: 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

Hello there! how's it going? 

Our lovers have had such a nice time together... doesn't seem so normal, right? 

Let's see what is reserved for them now. 

(If absolutely any of you mocks me for this song from my creepypasta past, I'm pulling off a Jason The Toymaker on you, I will do it!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

My class warmed up my heart, they truly did. They were there for me when I thought they'd freak out or think me weak, when they helped me it was comforting. 

I was feeling sick though, my stomach had been hurting since the morning and my head was beginning to hurt too. I wondered why, but I didn't want to think too much about it. 

We all had separate activities for the rest of the day and I just couldn't wait to get back with them. Me and Han were going to the shooting center again today and I was ready to win my bet on who had the best aim. 

The lights flickered when I was washing my hands in the bathroom. Cheap school counsil and their stupid money management. 

I looked front wards and saw someone behind me, someone in a white lab gown . I had no time to react before something was behind my head. 

-Hush. 

Her voice was the last thing I heard before falling unconscious on the floor. 

*Leia's POV* 

Luke was... strangely late. He usually leaves with Han at mondays to somewhere they don't tell us, but today we weren't being able to find him. 

-Where the fuck is he? - I took out my phone to try and call him. - Where the... 

-Leia, I don't have much time, I need help. - He was whispering frantically, obviously distressed. He must have answered his phone with the force. 

-Where are you trapped this time? - Han raised an eyebrow at me as I talked. 

-Leia, she's crazy, she keeps calling me her "subject", I think she's planing to make experiments with me, the woman's nuts! - he sounded genuinely scared, so I payed more attention. - She says she's trying to study the effects of a broken dyad or some crap like that, please hel-

-Nuh-huh-huh, no talking to the outside world. - A female voice said, the call going down. 

-Shit. Han, he's been kidnapped. - I was worried, sure, but the boredom in my voice scared me. How used to this crap am I? 

-Shit. 

Without a second thought, we ran to the car, getting inside. He was just about to turn the keys when screamed out in pain, grabbing his head. 

-Han? 

-Luke... she's hurting Luke... - He cried out, burying his face in the wheel and screaming his lungs out. 

-Oh no... 

*Luke's POV*

I screamed as my body trembled, tied up to what looked like an old dentist chair, the shocks too much for me to handle. I could feel Han was also in pain and tried to hold onto him the best I could to handle this, but it was extremely hard. Tears feel down my face and my legs kept spasming in pain, even if the discharge was over. She wrote down something, probably about me. 

I'm front of me there was a small camera turned on. It looked like I was in an old storage house, but there are so many on the town next to ours. I could only hope to be saved.