𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀. 𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Hey there! How's it hanging? 

Sorry for my 2/3 days hiatus, I was busy as hell. 

Without any furder ado, let's just dive right into it!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV*

Two miracles happened this morning when I woke up. The first was that I woke up before the alarm. I'm not a morning person, I usually take long to get up, unconsciousness so much more confortable than mornings, the simple idea of getting out of bed too much of a bother.

The second was that Luke was still sound asleep when I did wake up, no signs of nightmares or disconfort. He was always either already awake when I woke up or having a nightmare that woke me up in the first place. I don't remember the last time I have seen him sleep this well and for this long, hugging the pillow and snoring lightly. I silently got up and turned his alarm off before it even rang. He deserved to oversleep for once. I think he doesn't sleep at all some nights and, when he does, he never sleeps over 5 hours. Plus, we were on vacation, we didn't have to wake up so early. 

I texted Evann "good morning 💞", well aware she wouldn't awser me anytime soon. It was still 07:56 AM. I put on my earbuds and let King Princess play as my thoughts drifted. Sure, Evann treated me wrong before, but she was just too good to quit. She was addictive, like nicotine, that you wanted more and more and you consumed, gluing onto me like a tattoo. My feelings for her were like glitter: no matter how much you wash it off, they never leave. It was almost toxic him much I liked her irrationally, knowing someone like her would never sustain a relationship for long. So when she told me yesterday (after sex, I'll admit) that she actually had feeling for me and that she was open to try this whole relationship deal, I said yes in a heartbeat. Will I get hurt and dissapointed? Most likely. Will Han say "I told you so?" as I cry? Most likely. Am I still going to try because of my undenyable feelings for her? Yes, absolutely.

I hummed the rythm of "Upser West Side" while staring into the void, a bit lost in my own thoughts, meditating a bit on the last days, on my feelings, on my doubts .I stood there for a long time, letting my energy lazily wander around my refections, before Luke woke up. He rubbed his eyes with a small kitten-like yawn. I tried not to giggle at that. He looked adorable waking up without tears in his eyes and fear in his face. He even looked cuter due to the fact that that green sweater (that i never saw in my life, probably belongs to Han) was wayyy to big for him, his hands covered by the sleeves that hanged loose.

-Morning sleepyhead.- I said, sitting up.

-Morning sis.- His voice was still sleepy, eyes barly open, but smiled at me.

-Someone's on a good mood today, uh?

-Good dreams make good moods. - He said, looking at his clothes. Iup, it belonged to Han. - What time is it? 

-9 am. I let you sleep today, you looked like you needed it. - he seemed confused at how much he slept, but smiled still. 

-9 am? Guess I needed to sleep more than I knew I needed...- He stretched a bit, yanning again, and this time I actually laughed.- What's so funny?

-You sound like a damm kitty yanning!- I got up to get dressed as he blushed hard.

-No I don't!- his small pout amused me. Did he knew he was this adorable? I mean it, he could take over the governament by pouting and asking "pretty please".

-Yes, you do. It's adorable.

-You're so mean...- He got up as well, searching in between his clothes.

-I'm not mean, I'm realistic! 

I put on a pair of black leather pants, a shirt with purple and black stripes, a small chain and a black coat, cargo boots to finish the look. Luke had picked a stripped black and white shirt, a black turtle neck under, back jeans and black Vans. I don't think anyone else could pull that off. Well, except for me, I can pull anything off, but he also had style.