ℂ𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕦𝕩𝕦𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕖𝕥

Hiya there! How's it going? 

Ain't it time to quit the fluff with no plot? 

We'll see about that. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Leia's POV*

I woke up with a feeling of loss. I couldn't quite explain it, but it was like I had something ripped apart from me. Well, it's was probably a good night of sleep, as I woke up before everyone else. 

I looked to the side, Han asleep and holding onto Luke's waist as he worked on something on his laptop. You could carry your stuff in the bags under his eyes and you could see his eyes reddish from tiredness under his glasses. 

-What the fuck do you think you're doing? - I asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. 

-Uh, working on my essay? If I start it today, I'll have it done by... 

-Dude, we've been over this: You need to sleep at the very least your 5 hours. More would be ideal, but I can't ask you the world, right? - He sighed, looking into the ceiling. - Why don't you follow Han's example? Look at him! 

Just as I spoke he snuggled closer to Luke in his sleep. Gosh, if he didn't looked magestic at all in his sleep. I think that's drool leaving the corner of his mouth and he muttered "No, no tickles..." in his sleep, getting Luke to smile and ruffle his hair, his lips smiling a lot. 

-Yeah, he does look cute like this. 

-That was not my... Whatever, it works. What matters is that he's sleeping and taking care of himself. How can you catch up to his daily enthusiasm as a sleep deprived zombie, uh?- He looked down. He wasn't going to answer me. I sighed and softened my voice. - You know your anxiety get worse with sleep deprival. I worry about you, you know? I don't want you to get worse again. 

-I know, Leia, I know, but... We're freshly 17 and next year we'll be already in collage and... I don't think I can handle the pressure. If I can't handle it now, what chances do I have next year? I don't want a pause, I don't want to take a break... but I wanna make sure I have the bestest score I can get so we don't have to separate because of ingress grades because I lost one goddam night of study to sleep and managed to screw it all up like I always do and-

-Luke, stop. - I shushed his rambling, knowing how this spiral usually ended up in. - Take a deep breath. 4 seconds in, hold 7 seconds and release in 8. Ground yourself. 

He did as I told him to, calming back down. I smiled sympathetically: I was nervous too, but Luke does feel everything too deeply, he takes everything too seriously when it comes to what he felt and poor him always worried so much this was a usual. School stress, am I right? 

-Brother, we both know you're a genius. Sure, maybe not as much as me, but you're special too. - He chuckled, covering his own mouth to silence that chuckle before it'd wake Han up. - Don't underestimate yourself so much. A good night of sleep won't change it. You're grades won't fall, I'm sure. You know what should be falling? You! You should be falling asleep. 

He smiled and pulled the laptop to the side setting his glasses down too. It was 5 am and we could both still sleep a while more. That is, if this wasn't the first amount of sleep he was getting. 

-Sleep well, brother. - I only layed back down when I saw him do the same. 

-Goodnight Leia... 

He drifted to sleep with a huge ease, almost as he just finally gave into something he really needed. Why doesn't he just take care of himself for once? 

I let myself fall back asleep, still tired. 

*Han's POV* 

I woke up and saw Luke asleep on top of me, curled up like a kitten while sucking on his thumb. I had to physically repress an awe to not wake him up. If Leia was awake, she'd have already taken a picture for "future blackmail", but she was still deep asleep. 

It broke my heart to have to wake him up, but we had to get ready for school. I kissed his forehead until he woke up, fluttering his eyes open. 

-Good morning, angel. - I whispered, just for him to smile and sleepily kiss my nose. 

-Morning honey... We have to get up, don't we? - He asked, reluctant to get up. 

-Yes. 

Some frustration noises after he was up, using my t-shirt from the day before and a pair of Shor shorts. I stood back for a bit, blantly staring at his ass, but you can't really judge me, he be thick. 

-Han, get up and stop looking at my butt, please? - He asked, laughing a bit. 

-Sure, sure... 

I put on a white "ripped" t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans on, sliding in some black boots. He had opted for a more stylish style, with a long sleeved crop top lilac sweater and dark blue jeans, platform white trainers and that magical smile. He looked alive and happy. 

If I could make a scrapbook with pictures my eyes took, I swear I'd make an entire art gallery with pictures of Luke and Luke alone.

Good example, the twinkle in his eyes when I kissed him in the parking lot behind the school, stealing a peek from his cherry coke tasting lips before pinning him to my car as we were leaving the school, his hands gripping the collar of my vest as we kissed again for longer, his dark green nails craved on the leather. 

I'll never get over his grip on my vest collar, sometimes lower and more soft and sweet, others higher and more desperate, seductive and distracting. Right now, it was so were between that, a calm and yet teasing balance of strength that had me wanting more, kissing him like I needed it to live, like I was just a mindless shell of a man driven to him by desire and love. 

The sun no longer set so early, so the sky was just beginning to get orange and the so-called "Golden Hour" was just beginning, his look simply hypnotic. 

But, of course, our moment couldn't help but to be interrupted by a text message to both of our phones. 

It was from Lando. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uwu, the suspense! 

"Turn the ✨ into a 🔥". What does it mean? 

See ya!