𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕀: 𝕀 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣!

Hello there! How's it going? 

I'm sorry for the late chapter, I didn't had much inspiration these days. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Han's POV* 

I was... a bit embarrassed about what had just happened. I thought I was strong and dominant but he made me his little bitch in the blink of an eye. 

I picked the umbrella, we had a small run to the car in the rain. 

-Ready? - He nooded. - One, two... three! 

We speedwalked to the car, laughing and getting inside the car, where it was warm and dry. 

-So, where do you wanna go? Somewhere in the mall is fine? - I asked, making sure he was comfortable with the idea. 

-Yea, it is. 

I got a text from Lando, warning he was with Maya and Lola and wouldn't be home for lunch. That means he had been there all morning. 

-You seem relieved. What happened? - Luke asked. 

-My brother was out the whole morning. - He laughed. - Shut up, if this was the opposite situation you'd be relived too. 

-You're right, I'm just being mean to you, sorry honey. - He held my hand smiling. I smiled too, kissing his hand to make him blush like he always does. His nails where painted cyan and purple, changing every other nail. 

I drove in the rain, enjoying the sound of it against the car. It was always soothing to ear that sound while driving, no matter how eavy the rain was. The heavier, the more relaxing. 

As we arrived I parked on the underground parking lot, so we didn't get wet for no reason. 

He left his coat on the car, his dark green turtleneck now showing. Only Luke to make a kriffin turtleneck look so sexy, right? 

-Wanna go to the movies after? - I asked, making him raise an eyebrow. - A new horror movie came out, "Candyman", I can get us popcorn and stuff... 

What can I say, I love our dinamic, but I miss a good old fashioned date. Plus, so much can happen on 

-Sounds amazing to me. - He smiled, a bit blushy. 

We got in the elevator with two other girls. I couldn't answer my curious thought about what did Luke's soft lips covered in glossy chapstick tastes like today because making out in an elevator with other people is just rude, but I could appreciate the view. That turtleneck was also slightly shorter that what you usually get at a men's section, just more stylish. Those black cuffed jeans with a chain where a really nice fit, made him look a bit taller. 

Then, of course, we can forget his black spiky earings that I think he had favored by now by how much he uses them and the same necklace as yesterday. He was radiant, like always, and there was nothing literally anyone could do to take that shine away from him. I mean it, I've seen him covered in blood and mud, clothes ripped apart and all that crap before and he still looked like a model. 

-Stop starring at me like that. - he said, smiling. 

-I just can't, you're a flame and I'm just a weak moth... - I smiled and hugged him from behind. 

-I love you. - he whispered. 

-I love you too. 

We grabbed some food and sat together, eating and rating outfits from "Karen" to 10 in people around us just for laughs.