𝕃𝕏𝕍𝕀: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕤

Hello there! How's it going? 

this charpter will be a heavy, so sorry about that, ok? But this idea as been taking my mind hostage. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

As we entered class the first graders were already there, running to the peeps they befriended last time. I must say, everyone simply adopted those kiddos on sight. No one really admits it out loud, but we all look at each other and everyone loves this. 

The first this I noticed was that Emily didn't hug us. She did last time, a lot I must say, and we barely knew each other. What had changed? 

-What are we doing today? - She asked, curious. 

-No idea, kiddo, guess we'll find out at the same time. - Han laughed out. 

The second thing I noticed was how much more band-aids she had around and uncovered bruises. The third was how she flinched away from Han's hand. 

-Are you ok Emy? - I was growing very worried. She... she was acting like I used to. 

-Yeshy, I'm okie! - She nooded as she said these words, thumbs up, making really sure I believed her, but I wasn't so sure. I didn't pressure her, I didn't want to assume the worse when it wasn't that. 

Turns out, it was one more free class for us to get to know each other more. We all talked as she colored some pictures with our help (coloring might be more fun than what we want to admit, ok? Shut up.)

Somehow, the topic of kissing came up. 

-Kisses are yucky. - she said, like any kid her age. 

-Kisses aren't yucky. They are really nice when it's a person you love giving you them. - Han smiled, looking at me. 

-But it's disgusting! Their tongue is in your mouth and it tastes yucky! 

-Why do you say that, have you kissed someone before? - Han teased, jokingly. He was not expecting her reaction. 

-N-No, of corse not, no one said I did..... uhh... - She looked very nervous, looking down and coloring again. 

That was the forth thing I noticed before looking worriey at Han. I couldn't be overeating, something was very off about this and I wasn't liking it at all. 

-Emi, is anything wrong? - I asked carefully. 

-Yesyesyesyes, it's all okie... It's all okie... 

I saw tears on the corners of her eyes and a decided I had already gotten the five signs that she needed help, turning her around and kneeling so whe were about the same weight. 

-Hey, it's ok, you can cry if you need to. - I said softly as she began to cry harder and hugged me. 

-I don't wanna be a bad girl... - I knew exactly what she meant, but Han was lost. I held her carefully, some people turning around to us. 

-You were not a bad girl Emily, I promise you. You're a very good girl. 

-Bu I couldn't hide the secret.... He's gonna punish me... - she quietly sobbed, breaking my heart in small pieces. 

-I know you promised not to tell anything to anyone, but it's unconfy, isn't it? It's not a secret you should be forced to keep, it's something no one should force you to do. - She wiped some of her tears away and looked at me carefully.