𝕃𝕀𝕍. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

Hi guys, how's it going? 

I'm on fire today! 

I'm also running out of battery, so I might not awser fast

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

I was at by Leia's bed when I heard the front door close. I didn't want to get up just then, looking at her in the brim light. I know, she was obviously going to be asleep when  I got there, but I feared for her. I didn't want her to suffer alone and, if she had any nightmare at all, I'd be there to tell her it's ok, that she could always count on me, that I'd stay by her side forever. I hated when she wrote down that she didn't told me a word because she feared I'd call her insane... I'd never, ever, do that to her. Never. 

I realized the tears in my eyes, getting up for a tissue. I looked at her one more time though trying to make sure she was still alright. She looked really peaceful sleeping, her long brown hair in a ponytail layed by her side still reaching her lower back. 

I went down to find out I was home alone with her, a note on the kitchen table. 

"Lυĸe, 

Sorry тo leαve wιтнoυт wαrɴιɴɢ, тнere ιѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ we нαve тo do reαlly qυιcĸ. We'll тαĸe αroυɴd 30-40 мιɴυтeѕ, вυт doɴ'т вe ѕcαred ιғ we тαĸe loɴɢer.I perѕoɴαlly тнιɴĸ yoυ're ɢoιɴɢ тo lιĸe ιт. 

Love, Oвι-Wαɴ"

It made me really curious, even more when I figured that" we" was also referring to Han. What were they doing? I simply hoped it wasn't anything stupid. 

*Obi-Wan' POV* 

It was noticeable how exited and happy Han was as we drove, but it was even more noticeable how he was embarrassed of it and tried his very best to hide it. Obviously, he couldn't, Han is an open book, I don't think he could hide how he truly felt even if his life depended on it. 

-Is Lando home? - Ani asked. We had to make sure, it was a game changer for us. 

-He texted me some minutes ago saying so. Should I tell him we're on our way?-I hid back a smile at how enthusiastic he was, but just then I almost frowned. He was about to leave the house that he grew up in and all he felt towards that was relief and happiness. No kid should go through what caused that. 

-Yes, tell him to pack some stuff and wait at the back door. Just the necessary, after we win against him in court you guys can get the rest of it, for now we have to focus on your safety. - I said, knowing exactly Ani's plan without needing to ask. Han nodded, texting franticly. - You sure Lando is ok with this? 

-If he's ok?  We both dream about getting out for years! I... I really can't thank you enough for what you're doing for us. - That was simultaneously so sad to hear and so heartwarming to know we were helping. 

-We told you, it's ok. You're part of the family, family doesn't let their own get hurt. 

*Han's POV* 

I was ecstatic. I mean, do they even realize what the are doing? I won't get beat up by him again and I will never fear my little brother will suffer at home again. I will wake up without fear and actually feel safe when I arrive home. I won't ever need to leave Luke's embrace mid-afternoon because I'm scared my brother will be beat up. I will finally be able to fall asleep in my baby's arms everyday... there was no gift I'd enjoy more than this. I had to control my enthusiasm. I'm 18, not 8! I need to act accordingly.