𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀: 𝕀 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕕 "𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥"

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is a new charpter! 

I was serious when I said I want ideas for a 100th charpter special! Please comment suggestions! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

For some reason I couldn't really tell, I was feeling super great. It was like I was on the top of the world. I could tell no one knew why, not even me, but did it truly matter? I didn't care at least. 

The airport was even more packed today and I was having kinda fun looking around at stuff. Han also hadn't let me go at all since we arrived there, holding my hand or my entire body from behind, surrounding me with safety and love. 

-Are you sure this was the way we walked on the way here? - Dad looked at the airport map, 100% lost. 

-This is why I said we had to be here so early, because you can't read directions! - Obi-Wan said, taking the map away from him, ending up even more confused. 

-We are on the right path, we just have to turn on the second exit, left. Then take the elevator to the 5th floor and there are lines on the floor from there on. - Han said, sure of his words. 

-How do you even remember that? 

-I have a good photographic memory.- he said with a smirk- Plus, it's written on that panel over there. 

We rolled our eyes and kept walking in the direction he said, reaching the entry zone pretty faster than I remembered the exit had been. 

I could see people looking weirdly at me, some even laughing and commenting, but I always avoided to care. I dressed the way I wanted, not how anyone wanted me to dress. It had still been a pretty reckless decision to use a dress and lace thighs in such a crowded place. I should have dressed more masculine this time... 

*Han's POV* 

It wasn't hard for me to notice how his confidence was slipping away as we walked, specially because people stared and he hates people staring at him. 

"Don't worry about that, prince, they look because they're jealous of how beautiful you are." I tried to soothe him, kissing his cheek. 

"I just wish they didn't laughed. I'm ok with looks, but laughter is worse." I heard his thought in my mind and felt bad for him. It had already been hard for him to get the courage to dress what he wanted, now he had to deal with that? 

"They laugh because they're scared. They're scared that gender roles and all of those that, for them, are structural for society, are actually simple ways to control the masses. You're rocking this outfit and it scares them. It only does because you're dazzling. " I tried to make sence with my words. The idea sounded well on my mind, but putting it into words was a bit harder than I first imagined it to be. 

-Thank you honey. - He smiled and said, giving me a very small and brief kiss. 

This changes between speaking inside the other's mind and out loud was confusing for everyone around us, but it's not like we cared enough to stop it. 

I had almost forgotten that I wasn't seen by the community as a nice guy, but yet a Solo, so I was still caught off guard when after we passed the luggage control I was pinned against a wall and handcuffed. 

-What's going on? - I heard Luke ask at tried to turn my face so I could see him, but something his me and forced me to look frontwards at the wall.