𝕏𝕏𝕍. 𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡.

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

After all of this violence, maybe our lovers need a break, uh? 

I'm running out of shit to say on the intros, I'm sorry

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

A calm week went by after that. Lando began to have nightmares almost every night, waking up in cold sweats and cries, remembering what he went through on that basement. I would usually wake up and go to his room to help him, but sometimes he'd go to my room and sleep by my side, on the floor, until I noticed him and told him he could just lay by my side, that it was ok. I never told this to Luke, but the true reason I knew how to deal with his nightmares so well was because of the amount of nightmares Lando had since we met 12 years ago. 

I know nothing about Lando's past before we met, he refuses to tell me. I just know it was bad. I met him when he was 4 and not only he looked like he had never seen food in his life, he only knew how to say "Plachi halhili" and "Ne plu", that mean "Please stop" and "no more". I was the one that thought him how to talk and do most things, like use a fork and a spoon, tie his shoes and other stuff like that. His past gave him a lot of troubles before, and now that that Sith gave him troubles again, and I was still here for him. It didn't matter how many times he woke up in cold sweats, crying, I'd always be here to help. 

At school, we fout out Gabriel had been expelled, for good this time. Turns out the sexual assault allegations were the excuse principal Yoda needed to kick him out if the school. Some of our classmates told Luke he was free to reach out to the if he needed so, but I think some of those girl that had never talked to him before just wanted an excuse to mess with the hot kid before graduating. Yea, yea, call me jealous, but I know exactly what they see when they look at him without having him: I've been there. Still, I was happy that Luke felt more confident and comfortable with the class, that they were treating him right instead of bullying even more. I barely saw him outside of school that week, we had tons of projects due and if there was something he takes seriously, they were his grades. 

But sooner than later Christmas break arrived, and so did the dammed Christmas Chorus my mother forced us to do every year. No one in existence can possibly like to put on a damm suit and tie and sing those boring ritualistic cantics on that dammed church, specially when all of your friends saw you. Lando, the luck bastard, got a sore throat on the week we had to sing that, so it was 22nd of December and there I was, all dressed up because my mother forced me too. I couldn't wait to get rid of those clothes and sneak away from the group as I always do. 

-Hehe, good luck... - Lando whispered out, looking at my peety figure. Mom even forced me to use a catholic vest and to put gel on my hair. I looked like a fucking moron. 

-Haha fuck you, bastard. How did you even manage a sore throat? - I said, playfully though. 

-Let's just say me and Maya like Leathermouth... a lot... - My turn to laugh at the image of those two screaming like idiots at her place.

-Hanny, we have to go! - my mom yelled. 

-I'm going, and stop calling me Hanny! - I awsered in a frustrated tone, my brother patting my shoulder with a smirk. I shrugged him off, and got up. This clothes were itchy and uncomfortable, the sooner we got this done the better. 

We arrived to the church after an uncomfortable attempt to chat began by her. She apparently thinks I like Leia and that was why I was always with the twins. All the other poor kids that were there looked as bored and unconfortable as me, also forced by their parents to do that. Hell, some of them looked older than me. Don't get me wrong, I know some of those actually like this or don't mind it, but I knew exactly who didn't. In fact, I'm sure the two redheads I caught making out didn't want to be there. The two boys where younger than the twins I think, barely chindren, and looked so scared when I walked in on them, like I'd just start yelling at them and turn them in. I made a small gesture pretending to close my mouth with a key and throwing it away, letting them know their secret was safe with me and left them alone on the hallway.