𝕏. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦

Hi guys! 

Everytime I write one of these they get bigger and bigger, it seems impossible. 

I changed the cover because I think the new one as more to do with the story. 

Well, you didn't come here to hear me babble about random stuff. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV *

I woke up from another nightmare. It was the second of the night. I couldn't remember either, but I knew it had been bad by the state I wake up in:sweating and grasping something in f4onf of me, my hands shaking like crazy. I looked at the clock in the wall: 06:30 am. I layed back in bed, not knowing what to do. I grabbed my phone, surprised to see that, unlike everyone else, he was online. In fact, he had been for almost 30 minutes. I decided to text him, having a bad feeling about this. 

For some reason, now that he had spoken about it, I also had a bad feeling about today, but I decided to ignore it

For some reason, now that he had spoken about it, I also had a bad feeling about today, but I decided to ignore it. It was probably nothing. We spent some more time talking about all and nothing, about music and movies, about hobbies and food, planing ahead and sending eachother silly memes.

When it was finnaly 07:00 am, I got dressed, the first black jeans I could grab, a random t-shirt saying "ok boomer" and a leather jacket, kicking my boots in as I brushed my hair and teeth. I didn't looked bad when I got out of the bathroom 5 minutes later, grabbing my stuff and making myself a sandwich. Lando didn't have classes in the morning, so I let him sleep. I fetched Chewie some food and poured it in his bowl, where he ate happily. As I finished doing everything I had to, I grabbed my car keys and got out if the house. 

I layed on the seat for a while before actually driving away. I didn't want to get to the twin's place too soon. For some reason, images of the nightmare I had had came back: me screaming, Luke's fists clenched in pure desperation and straining, using his powers against something, Leia helping him, leaning against him, pure pain on her face... 

I shook my head, trying to clear it from those images. They got more more vivid though. We were in the woods, the ones on the town limits. There was a weird fog in front of us. Luke's black clothes were teared, his body hurt, but not totally exposed. Leia's stomach was bleeding and she was using Luke's other arm to stay up.