𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀. ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

This raised my spirits a bit, I hope it raises yours too! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

I lead him through the almost empty streets, our hands finally together hands held thightly as I craved for this last days, his head layed on my shoulder, smiling. There were butterflies on my stomach, like we had just started dating and I was still nervous, yet they didn't felt unconfortable. They just felt curious and fuzzy, my love for him endless.

He seemed quite curious about where I was taking him, but I had hopes he liked the place. I had been there once in the past and it didn't end that well, I was expecting this to work better.

He asked again as we stopped by the door, to which I smirked.

-Well, I remember you said you liked to dance...

I took him inside and he smiled a lot, exited. It was a dance bar, a small band playing jass covers of well-known songs, some couples dancing in front of the stage.

-So this is what you meant...- I chuckled a bit at this. True, some people had drinks in hand, but no one was getting drunk or something, it was a peaceful environment, one where Luke could feel safe in.

I saw he was a bit scared to go inside at first, looking down on himself. I frowned slightly at how self concious he was, hugging him from behind in a caring way, trying to confort him.

-Don't worry, my prince, they won't give us troubles here.- I whispered in his ear sweetly, kissing his cheeks.- You're gorgeous.

He smiled and followed me inside, sitting at a small table near the dancefloor, making sure the table wasn't marked yet as belonging to someone on the dance floor that just left for a bit. 

-So, these were some crazy 2 days, uh?- I said, making him chuckle.- I'm serious, you fought someone? What about that?

He explained it all to me, including why he actually hit Gabriel back. I knew how much he hated violence, how passifist his ideals were, yet I was happy he did fought back. He deserved a win.

Ok, ok, maybe the idea of him threatning someone to protect me was hot. I'm not gonna pretend it isn't. I'm more used to the other way around and I truly like it, but this was seriously hot. You can't judge me.

We ordered drinks, basically iced tea for him and a coke for me. He wasn't old enought for alcohol and, even though I am, I'm not drinking alone. He wouldn't feel confortable with me drinking, I wouldn't feel confortable with the idea of getting drunk, specifically with him... It was better this way.

The band was playing some random song I didn't knew, yet Luke was vibing to the rythm. As a new song began, I got the courage to get up, turn the sign in our table around turn to him.

-Wanna dance?- I offered my hand in invitation and he looked at the dancefloor, barely empty exept for 2 older couples, but still took my hand, happy.

I'm not the best dancer, the lyrics almost mocking me as I tried to follow his lead.  He had truly agile feet, probably because of fencing, and danced pretty well, his skirt almost flying around and tangling itself on our legs as we danced, not seeming in the slightest bothered by my lack of experience. In fact, we corrected slightly my moves until we were in sync, always smiling at me. To be honest, I was having a great time and so was he. The song was fast and the mood was light, dancing like we were alone and no one saw us. It was fun.