𝕃𝕀𝕏. 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖

Hello there! How's it going? 

There will be triggers here, but well labeled. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

I blushed madly at that specific nickname. I hope he doesn't use it too often, it'll be the death of me. As I was thinking this, I noticed him staring for too long at my neck. 

-Anything wrong?- I asked, clueless. 

-So, I might have gotten a little overly excited back there, but in my defense you're really hot.

I blushed once more and looked at the mirror, just to see about seven dark hickeys spread from my neck to my collarbone. 

-Fucker... - I muttered with a joking tone and a smile. I couldn't be mad at him. 

-On the bright side, you look like the sex God you are right now. - He teased, his arms going over my shoulders in a pocessive gesture, one I really couldn't say no to. I was his, I truly was, the very same way he was mine. 

-On the other hand, my parents see this and you get an ass-whipping, uh? - I joked, not noticing his terrified face until his hands started shaking in fear. Oh fuck, I forgot for a second. - Wait, Han, I'm just kidding, I was joking, they'd never hit you, you're safe here, take a deep breath, ok? I'm sorry...

I should have never joked about that. Just two days ago we could barely walk into class from all the beating he got and now I was joking about it? I'm an heartless fucker. 

He wasn't like that for long though, rapidly joyful again. I could be amazing at doing shit, but I. knew how to clean up my messes. 

I hid the bruises on my neck easily with a little bit of makeup, way to fast for Han to belive me when I gave him the same justification I have Leia. 

-Okay, okay, I saw once a tutorial online and I have enough bruises from fighting and getting hit to practice with, but that sounds way more nerdy, doesn't it? - he laughed a little bit about that, bit

Now the worse part: the bandages on my arms get dirty every once in a while and I had to change them. Even if that was an easy task to do by yourself, I also had to look at my arms and I knew I wasn't really ready to do so again. I felt my stomach trun in my tummy just from thinking about it. 

-Baby, anything wrong? - he whispered on my ear sweetly. I didn't noticed I was dozing off while looking at my arms in anticipation. I explained to him what was going on and he smiled in simpathy. - You don't have to do that, baby boy, let me help you. 

-You don't have to do so, Han, I know you don't like it either... 

-You nursed me too much this last days, let me do something for you too now baby. 

*Han's POV* 

He nodded and I helped him sit down at the sink so I could get a better reach at his arms. I had all I needed to do that for him there, but he was still nervous. He didn't want to look at them and lose control, but that's what I was here for, to help my baby boy. 

-If it gets too much close your eyes, okay? I'm right here. - I reassured him, caressing his face softly as he nooded. 

~WARNING ⚠: HARD DESCRIPTIONS OF SCARS AND S*LF H*RM THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS, SKIP TO THE NEXT "*" IF THESE TRIGGER YOU~

It didn't took me long to figure out how he had attached those to his arms so I could take them off. The ones on the right arm came out just fine, but the on the left... they had blood on the inside, and you know what that means.