𝕍𝕀. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤

Hi guys! 

This one will be happier, I promise! 

If you want too, listen to Halloween music to enter the spirit of the charpter. 

Hope you like it! 

Without further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Han's POV*

This remained similar for some days. I'd go to school with Leia all day and spend most of the afternoon by his bedside, just talking or holding his hand. Call me selfish, but I didn't want that part to end. I didn't want Luke to quit holding my hand, to quit to hold onto me anytime he needed or to feel confortable in my arms or lap. Yet, even though he seemed to recover way faster that predicted (I think his family may have used the force in that direction), he never seemed to regect that, not did he stopped to search for it. 

I began to spend an huge amount of time at his place, fact that began to make my parents suspicious. But they couldn't know, right? They didn't knew I drove to his place, to stay by his side, all because I love him. They couldn't know what he made me feel like when he looked at me  like that, when he brushes his hair back with his fingers or when he fixes his black basses in his nose to read our notes. They can never know...

When he was finally fit to come back to school (a week I belive), the entire class was happy to have him back. You see, when you catch a Leia bomb (the not-so-rare occasion of Leia Amidala Skywalker throw to your face every single thing you've done wrong in your life in front of the entire class while cursing the shit out of you) it doesn't matter if your name is Gabe Turner or Barack Obama, you turn into an outcask quickly. This, of course, is also related to the fact he got two weeks of suspension and is forbidden to get any near the school's Halloween party. Which is tonight. 

I need to be honest, I was looking forward to this. Sure, no alcohol whatsoever or anything like that, it's not that party, but I've been there for every single year of High-school and I never regret it. Plus, I'd have the opportunity to go to a masked party with my friends. Also my brother had been accepted as dj, so there's that. 

I thought about the costume for some time. The twins where decided for the vampire anesthetic, Leia as Marceline and Luke cosplaying Gerard Way, that singer he loves. The guys has talent, but I never understood his hype towards that band. I decided to go simple, just a skeleton costume. I got a shirt and gloves, completing the visual with a black button up vest, black pants and hat. I asked my friend Jessie to help me with the makeup and she did an incredible job. It was only half face, not even covering lips, and yet it did looked realistic. 

I drove to the twins place with Lando, who dressed up as a Zombie. Leia was truly stunning, not gonna lie: ripped black fishnets, leather shorts, black combat boots, Pink Floid ripped oversized shirt, black nails, dark eye makeup and black lip gloss. Now Luke, Luke was... Luke was fucking gorgeous. That black eyeliner should be illegal, so that mate black lipstick...and the tight black button up and red tie that suited him so well, the black skinny jeans and his black converse...Fuck Han, control yourself. 

-Ready to haunt a party? - I said, trying not to sound as astonished as I truly was. 

-What are you supposed to be, a gentleman skeleton? - Luke teased, looking up and down on me. 

-Of course. - I picked his hand and kissed it in a ironic way- at what time must I have you two home, Mister? - he laughed a bit, is maked up pale cheeks turning pink. 

-Midnight sir, or else the spell runs out and I turn back into a soggy rat. - I couldn't help but to laugh at that comment, the whole car following me.