𝕃𝕍. 𝔸 𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here's a little chapter for you to get entertained with while I have about 0 time to write. 

Hope you like it though! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

I woke up with the joyful feeling of Han holding onto me, his breathing on my neck, his soothing heartbeat on my ear and his arms tightly around me, his legs tangled with mine. I wanted to wake up to that feeling everyday of my life. I looked at the time, it was just 06:00 am. I couldn't fall back asleep, but I didn't wanted to. I wanted to look at him and feel his body in mine, feel that calm and safe sensation of being so close to his warmth and to watch as he peacefully sleeps... It was so peaceful and made me feel more in love with him each time. 

It wasn't calm and peaceful for long. 

-No! - I turned suddenly with Leia waking up from a bad nightmare, shaking and sweating. 

-Hey, hey, it's OK, it was just a bad dream... 

-... No, Luke, it wasn't... 

I watched, horrified, has she crumbled into tears, shaking. I sat up on the bed, trying to take a look at her. 

-Don't come any closer... I don't wanna hurt you... 

-Oh Leia... 

I felt Han holding tighter to my waist, uncomfortable by how I got away from him, but still asleep. I moved his head to my lap and slowly played with his hair with one hand, calming him back to a good dream. 

-Leia... I know. I know it's a Sith inside your head, it's gonna be ok... 

-You don't understand...It's not like Palpatine... it's not horrible, it's not terrifying. It's seductive... I liked it... it was good for a moment... You can't understand. 

The room was silent for a while, apart from her tears. I wanted to support her, but I couldn't find the right words. That is, until I did. 

-You're right, maybe I won't understand everytime, but I will always listen to you and try to understand. You can talk to me, Leia, I will always be here for you. 

She wiped away some tears, turning around to look at me, analyzing. 

-Why... why is Han... 

-Long story short, Han and Lando moved in with us to excape their father. But right now your distress matters more. You can talk to me, ok? 

She took one deep breath and started to tell me about her heavenly dream, at least how it was in the beginning. I will confess, it was a very please t beginning. Then... 

-That's when Magali entered the room. Luke... She was so pretty before I saw what she truly was... I was so blind I wanted to have her right there, I wanted to kiss her right there and then. - I nodded, showing I understood. Hell, what else could I say? "You're a monster for liking a Sith even if you didn't knew she was a Sith!"? No, she's human, it's understandable. - She called me her Queen and told me she was my servant... but only if I accepted her deal...

And that's when it started to sound like the dream that woke her up so distressed.

-What did she offered? 

-I can't... I can't say it out loud. If I try to communicate it, even mouth it or write it down, I will be accepting her conditions and I can't afford so.