ℂ𝕍𝕀 - 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗 𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕡'𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

Guess who's back?

I'm so sorry I took so long, inspiration as not been helping.

But here it is! I don't feel like it's mh best, but still.

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

The darkness in our life calmed down a little. They knew we knew what they planned to do, so any action was more calculated. It didn't scared me so much now, I was ready to fight if needed. 

Han got finally better from the flu, which was wonderful. I was happy yo have my boyfriend back, not the sick version. Although I may admit I miss how clingy sick him was. 

Back on school, things were... complicated. Fortunately, Wedge wasn't a freaking jerk as was helping his boyfriend, but it was hard for them to go through the next week of school, specially Biggs.

From leaving class constantly feeling sick, either eating a whole lot or not feeling able to eat, mood swings and all the depressive state around him, I pitied mothers, specially mine. How do you go through nine months if that and don't hate your kid after.

So, when I tell you the Monday after that was crappy, you obviously must believe me.

*Han's POV*

Somewhere during the morning classes, Luke got a notification. Usually, he'd check it to calm down any kind of anxiety and leave it alone, but this time he opened it.

-Luke? - I simply questioned, curiously looking up from my biology worksheet.

-I don't know this number-

He stopped talking and horror spread across his face, setting the phone down with the screen facing the table, covering his mouth. He got so pale I feared he'd pass out.

I could feel in the force that whatever he had seen had really hit him and, honestly, I was so tired of seeing him betting triggered it gave me migraines. 

-Baby? Angel, are you okay? - I took his hand, trying to offer any kind of support.

-Don't... don't look at it... - This seemed to be his first priority, pushing his phone away from me and from Leia, that also turned around to him and tried to soothe him down.

At this point, this was catching other people's attention, but I focused on him, not on them. I've caught that habit over the years, to focus on what truly matters. 

-I won't, Moonshine, I promise. Can you tell me what's wrong sweetheart?

He failed to find any words at first but eventually managed.

-It... it's one of Owen's tapes... - I showed confusion, but he kept going, Leia getting closer. -He used to record whenever he'd.... and I never saw one.. Hell, I forgot about them by now... until he freaking sent me one...

My jaw dropped in disgust.. hat a fucking bitch! He knew exactly how that affected Luke, why would... oh... I see, he was trying to get to him. 

-Well played, fucker... well played... - He muttered out.

This hit obviously made Luke more fragile during the day. Of course it did, that's not an easy hit to take.

I tried to help him feel more at ease, but it didn't seemed to work. 

We walked into class and, sure, he felt different to me, but I didn't instantly guessed what was wrong.

-Are you sure you're okay, Luke? You've been very quiet... - Leia asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. He simply nodded. 

Now, bear with me on this. When Luke gets triggered like that, he flinched from everyone at first. He tlets me and Leia touch him, but he still flinches. He usually follow up with a shaky apology for flinching and babbles about how he trusts us, but this time it didn't happen. 

So, I decided to run another test. 

-You sure you're alright, babe? 

I never call Luke babe. Never. It is not who we are as a couple and we've established that verbally, neither of us likes that nickname. 

So actual Luke would have side eyed me, raised an eyebrow, asked me if I was mad anything.

-I am, Hanny, don't worry. - he smiled and I knew it wasn't Luke. He'd never call me that, not know what he knows, and he'd certainly react to "babe". 

-Who the fuck are you and where is Luke? - I moved a bit away. 

"His" expression morphed into a smirk and the classroom door slammed closed, the lock clicking as a very feminine evil laughed left Luke's look-alike. 

-Took you long enough, Solo.- Magali said, her eyes that bright orange I hated so badly. 

-What the fuck! - The teacher crawled away, confused as fuck.

The class got away from us, Holdo shielding the others and Wedge making sure to protect Biggs. 

-Where is Luke, Magali?! - Leia yelled. 

-Luke is safe, like he always is, watching, listening and feeling everything I do with his little puppet of a body. - She mocked with a crazy laugh.- He is turning into a much easier target, though, with all this easy triggers and traumas flourishing. All we needed to do was team up. 

I gritted my teeth, the rage filling me. If she hadn't taken Luke's body I'd break her face right then and there.

-Oh, relax Han, - she rolled his eyes. - I'm just here to show your class the troubles you're in. After all, you can erase all of their memories forever, can you? I have a message, for all of you.

They looked terrified. Of course they did. Only Woldo knew Magali could be this dangerous, which only made her more scared.

-The Darkside is returning to take the light down. We've gathered power, enough power to destroy you. We're just waiting for the right moment.

-Let Luke go! - Leia said, getting anxious over this.

She ignored Leia fully, looking directly at Biggs and smiled ironically.

-Congratulations, it's a girl.

-W-what?

-The baby. If you decide not to abort, she'll be a beautiful little girl. Her adoptive father will name her Ariel and she'll grow happily. She'll major at first try in nursing and will marry happily.

The silence seemed to grow as the only people that knew that Biggs was pregnant was me, Luke and Wedge. Tears grew in his eyes. He was already planning the abortion, what she just said was machiavellian.

-W-W-Why... - He started sobbing, already emotional from the fear and now this.

-But you had already planned to abort, hadn't you? Oh dear, you should have said so! - she smirked evily.

I tried to guess her first move so I could maybe hold Luke's body back, but she merely dissipate in the thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so so sorry for taking so long.
I haven't been very motivated to do anything with this fanfic, but I'm trying I promise.

Please please please give feedback so I know you're there.

See ya!