𝕏ℂ𝕀: 𝔾𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕕𝕒 𝕕𝕒!

Hello there! How's it going? 

I know I'm starting to take longer, but school and stuff. 

Hope you like this! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

It was a very difficult week. I was very paranoid for the first days, always a bit scared of everything and didn't wanted to be left alone. Something in my instincts as a child remained with me, telling me that if I was alone he'd come for me. I only felt safe outside, with a lot of people around me, once again my gut telling me he wouldn't hurt me if there were witnesses around me. 

I was going out of my mind and the only person who fully saw it was Han. I was feeling a little guilty he had to take care of me so often, but he said it was ok, that it was normal for me to need support and he was glad I trusted him enough for that, but I wasn't so sure he truly meant it

At night, my nightmares where getting much worse everynight. It was either flashbacks of old memories I'd rather just forget, new scenarios where he'd find me and do it again or and most likely the worse of them, Han hurting me and doing so instead. I knew those where idiotic, Han would never hurt me, ever, but it was just so scary and it felt so real... 

Miss Blackwood told me it was actually normal, that my trauma was making me doubt my newfound happiness and that was no reason to fear, but I had my doubts. Something was wrong, I knew it, but I also knew it wasn't was my head told me it was. 

But some weeks had passed by and I better now for sure. Nothing had happened and, like that, I was getting a little out of my shell. Plus, it was the last week of the second term, and you know what that means... 

-Cultural days, how much I missed you! - Leia ironically said, but we were all actually happy. 

You see, all of your tests are done before this week and, now, we get to olny do cultural activities on school. No backpacks no nothing, just some fun days and tons of candy given away by the teachers and credit giving activities. 

It was very fun after all. We were assigned in pairs to take care of a human kid under 1 year old for the entire day, which could only end in disaster. 

Leia paired up with Holdo and I with Han, because we all know that sibling co-parenting do not end well. 

-Okay, Han and Luke, you got paired up with... Finn. - The guy responsible for the babies said, taking us to the little baby. - I must say, this one is a little pain in the ass, he's teething and it makes them cranky. 

*Han's POV* 

The guy was right, that baby was screaming and crying before we even said a word, but while I sighed, Luke just picked him up on his lap. 

-Nah, I just think he needs the right company, ain't that right buddy? - He said, half to us, half to the baby, who instantly stopped crying as he bopped his nose. 

The other guy's chin was on the floor as the baby giggled in Luke's arms. I just sighed lovingly as he smiled and looked at me. 

-What? I'm great with kids. 

-That's my boyfriend. - I bragged, making him blush. 

We learned some more stuff about Finn before gathering with the rest of the class. He was 6 months old, a very picky eater that preferred porridge over any other food, liked to sleep a lot, but couldn't sleep without his spaceship binkie and, when very grumpy, would soften up playing with Poe (the baby Shara and Ector were taking care of). He was also very found of Rey, the little girl Leia and Holdo where taking care of, and would often play with her.