𝕏𝕀𝕏. 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕡

Hi there! How's it hanging? 

Were back! What do you think it happened? Guess you can find out now! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~™~~~

*Anakin's POV*

I was woken up by Han's screams of agony. Both him and Luke seemed to be in intence pain, but Luke was unconscious, Han was wide awake. Not for long though, he also passed out soon after, the both of them shaking and whimpering in pain. 

Leia was really scared, for both of them, but tried to seem calm for everyone's sake, just like us to be fair. We got out of the car, me picking Luke up, who squirmed and cried out in pain, breaking my heart slowly and Obi-Wan carrying Han too, whom we couldn't just leave there. We carried them inside, laying both of them down. Luke didn't look very differently then when he had a nightmare, but Han's behavior was disturbing. He never cried, at least not in public, and he was now crying and shivering like a little kid. It was kind of surprising how they, even passed out, turned to eachother, almost like moths drawned to flames. 

-What's happening to them? - Leia asked, Obi-Wan not sure what to say. 

-I don't know... You are closer to them, maybe you can search in the Force more effectively than us. - I suggested. 

She nooded and held both of their hands, closing her eyes to focus better. I held Obi-Wan's hand, whom I could feel as worried as me. 

-They... they are stuck in a loop. The... the ones you'd get in sometimes when we were kids. Something disturbed Luke deeply and that pain passed onto Han, that reflected back to Luke and so on. I... I haven't seen a bond this tight since... since you two. - she looked at us in disbelief, caught of guard by her own words.

We looked at eachother in the same disbelief as her. Me and Obi-Wan... we were a dyad. We've been for almost as long as we know eachother, growing stronger everyday. If Han and Luke had a bond that tight... they were a dyad as well. I held back a small smile, all a parent wants for their kids is to be happy and Luke would be for as long as they were together. But now we had to find a way to break the loop. Loops would be triggered by horrible thoughts or the worse kinds of visions, usually I'd think of Padmé and I'd hurt myself and Obi-Wan. 

-Leia, are you sure it started on Luke? - she nooded at Obi-Wan's words, calming and soft. He could always find calm on the worse situations, it used to get under my nerves a lot when we were young because I couldn't control myself the way he did. - Then, in order for it to stop, whatever distress began in Luke needs to be healed, and you are the best to help them. Could you do that? 

Leia was the best healer on the entire family, it made sence that it was her to do the job, but I could see she was scared, like she always was when the desperation to help her brother hit. I held her hand and nooded, trying to tell her she could do it, reassuring her. She signed and closed her eyes, standing closer to Luke, her energy passing into him. In any other situation, it would be easier if they were both alone, but any attempt to get Luke and Han apart seemed to not only cause them both more pain, but they also wouldn't allow it, instantly turning back to eachother. It was begining to turn the words Leia had just said more and more obvious, making it seem almost impossible not to notice.

We left the trio alone, closing the door. Leia needed all concentration she could possibly get on that moment. Not that she wasn't strong or capable, but she was always very nervous to help her brother, it's been like that since they are kids and her attempt to help him after he broke his leg failed, putting him into even more pain. Desperation makes Luke stronger, but it weakens Leia. She needs that usual confidence to be stronger, while he never had it, so it's easier for him to use desperation on his side.