𝕏𝕀𝕍. 𝕂𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤

Hi there! 

So, once again sorry I took so long! 

I took the pic up above in inspiration. 

without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

Some weeks passed by, December now starting. It's good to have Han by my side as my boyfriend and not as my friend. We could actually spend time together, between band practices I'd get earlier to to hang out with him and Lando, school, times where we'd go together to places with Leia as usual... 

It was good. It lasted. I wasn't used to good things that last. 

Han seemed also happy. He had this obvious tension at home he always avoided, but he seemed genuinely happy. I did make sure to ask him, worried that he was already tired of me. I'll just never understand why he loves me. I know why I love Han, but the opposite? I can't tell for shit. 

I was now texting Lando, trying to get everything sorted out for the School Bands Contest Number 7 at the city park tonight while Leia screamed at some kids in a Mario Kart server. 

-Keep that up and I'll bang your mom! That's right Jeremy, suck it! - She kept yelling stuff like this at the poor 12 year olds on the other side of the headset

-Keep that up and I'll bang your mom! That's right Jeremy, suck it! - She kept yelling stuff like this at the poor 12 year olds on the other side of the headset. - Oh, my mom's gay? To which of my dads should I say that, noob!? Ah! 

I couldn't help but to chuckle at Leia's chaotic energy as she pressed francly the buttons and drove the kart like a maniac. I just began to take the original nail polish out of my nails, thinking of what I was going to wear that night, mentally revising my wardrobe, mentally looking for a good outfit. I had some ideas, but recently I've been a little more insecure about my clothes. Maybe it's because there is someone I want to impress. Maybe I don't want him to lose his interest on me. 

-Leia, which of these? - I asked, holding up a chocolate mate nail polish, a glittery dark blue one and a white one I only used once before for a birthday party. 

-The brown one, it suits anything. - she covered her mic to awser for one second before yelling again.- Call me a dike again and I'll rip off your imitation of a dick and feed it to you Chad! 

I smiled again and painted my nails, softly brushing them twice and leaving them to dry, while I replayed in my head the songs I'd sing that night. 

*Han's POV*

I was listening to Artic Monkey's album AM on replay on my phone, singing along to "Why do you only call me when you're high" while taking a shower, the cold water hitting my back as I washed the shampoo out of my hair. I wasn't this relaxed in a long time, love in my heart and head, lack of worried due to my parents being away from home for their Christmas Seminary in Rome (to wich we begged to stay home this time as all other years where so damm horrible) and just peace in my mind.