𝕃𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏: 𝔸 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

Hello there! How's it going? 

Here is a bigger charpter because you deserve it! 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV* 

I stopped breathing for a singular second before he hugged me again. I feared he'd think I'm as dirty as I feel. 

-I'm sorry you had to go through that, but remember it wasn't you... 

-I know, but...it felt just like it had been me. It felt like I forced her into something she didn't want in the first place and kissed her. My own sister! - I felt some tears fall down, but I knew they were stupid. 

-I know, angel, I know... But there is nothing you could have done about it or can do right now. I understand it stings, but... 

-I promised I'd never hurt anyone the way I'd been hurtled.... 

I felt his heart break in my own chest as he held me closer, kissing my forehead. I leaned my head against his chest, looking for the lullaby his heartbeat had become just for me. 

-Kid... this as nothing to do with what happened to you. Nothing, do you understand? At the very least, this is like what Qui'ra did to you. Leia is strong, she'll be OK just like you were, but don't blame yourself for this, specially with such terrible accusation. 

-But I felt it... it felt like that... 

-Like it's said in a book I like "A kiss is just that, a kiss. It only has the importance you wamne give to it. It can mean nothing or it can mean everything." - He made a small pause so I knew he was over with the quote. - You are the only one who can determine that. Do you want it to mean nothing or everything. 

-Nothing... - I felt myself pout a little and scolded myself for acting like a little kid.

He kissed me softly. I knew what he was doing, and he was doing it effectively. I kissed back softly too, feeling a grin creep into my lips as I totally forgot her taste and could only taste his, feel him and crave him. 

-Thank you... - I whispered in his ear, feeling is entire body shaking. 

-You're welcome. 

I was about to go to bed when I noticed he was reading something. It seemed like one of those A5 sized folders with leather covers people use to keep their journals. It looked worn and used, but he picked it up like it was a fragile piece of art. 

-What's that's? - I was curious. 

-Something I kept over the years and never showed anyone at all. It helps me remember the good moments of my childhood, the reasons I never quit to try. - He said. lost on his own nostalgia. I thought that, as he said he had never showed it to anyone, that the chat was over, but I was wrong. - If I let you read it with me, you won't laugh? 

-I'd never even dream of it. - I answered, throbbing curiosity. 

I sat up slightly, like he was, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"Deαr Dıαrч, 

Todαч α neɯ kıd αrrıved. Hıs nαme ıs Lαndo, he's 4 чeαrs old. He dıdn't tell me these thıngs, he cαn't tαlk. Thαt's okαч, I cαn't tαlk ɯell eıther. 

Mıss Jαckson told me to ɯrıte doɯn ɯhαt I thınk αnd see to help me sαчıng ɯhαt I thınk αnd mαke the stutter go αɯαч. Mαчbe he could ɯrıte hıs, but I don't thınk he knoɯs hoɯ to ɯrıte.