𝕏𝕍𝕀. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕕

Hi there! 

I'm sorry for not being as active here as I used too, but I'm also posting on my one-shot book! (I say this, but most fanfics I like haven't been uploaded in literal years.)

But well, this one will have game changers. 

Without any further ado, let's just dive right into it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

I woke up on my bed, something warm surrounding me, a heartbeat being my lullaby, making me want to fall again into that blissful sleep, but the sight I got charged my mind. Han was the one wrapping me with his arms, holding to me tightly like his life depended on it. His face looked so much peaceful asleep, his lips slightly parted, his hair all messed up from the pillow, unconsciously moving closer to me while deeply asleep. I fell in love a bit more every second I took to look at him, mapping his face still half asleep. This state of semi consciousness just made me appreciate the view more, as I simply can't seem to tell which parts are my imagination or his handsome face. Small pieces of last night came back, making me smile and caress his face softly. Han has a really heavy sleep, I knew he wouldn't wake up. He hugged me closer, still not awake, sleep-talking. 

-mhhh... Lu-Luke...- I blushed a bit. I wondered what he was dreaming about. I was obviously in it. I tried sit up, but he frowned, getting closer-... n-no... don't leave... 

I kissed his cheek, whispering "I'm not leaving you. I love you Han" on his ear. He seemed to return to whichever good dream he was having. I couldn't feel my arm, it was asleep under his waist, but I didn't want to wake him up, so I simply let it be. It was heavenly to feel his chest rise and lower as he breathed, his heartbeat so close to me, his warmth... It almost made me fall asleep again, but I was too lost admiring him to close my eyes again. He kept talking, softly muttering random words like "blue", "pretty", "mine" and "soft", that I had no idea what they could mean, but it didn't truly matter. It was cute. 

We may have stayed like this for about half an hour when he finally woke up, blinking fast and yanning. Even yanning he looked cute. 

-Morning sleepy head.- I kissed his forehead, his eyes still opening and looking at me, smiling as he recognized me. 

-Morning love. - his voice was deep and rusty from being asleep, something that made me shiver a bit. It was music to my ears. He looked tired and still not fully awake. 

-5 more minutes...? 

-5 more minutes sounds good. - He mover closer and I took the chance to remove my poor dead arm from beneath him without him noticing (Cha Cha really smooth, right?). It feels natural to cuddle him by now, still lazy and sleepy. I hope we have a lot of mornings like this ahead of us. 

-Did you know you talk in your sleep? - I played with his hair as he cheeks turned pink. 

-Do I? - He asked, still blushing. 

-You do. It's cute. You seemed to be having a good dream. - I commented, just making him blush harder. 

-It was about you. - He said with that raspy voice of his, making me blush. He tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. 

-Nuh-huh baby. Not without brushing your teeth first. - he looked at me and I looked at him. It was not happening. 

He huffed and got up, surprisingly fast, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me. I gasped loudly, jerking away. 

-Han, lemme go!!!

-Nope, I'm carrying you so we can brush our teeth and I can finally get my kiss. - He said, slapping my ass. I didn't have to look to see his smirk.