Ch1 - Healer, start!

"I'll be there soon, really! I didn't wake up late, I'm already downstairs!"

Liao Su jogged into the student union building, and the security guard at the first floor greeted him with a smile. Hurriedly, he returned a smile before he continued talking on the phone. "The teachers are here? If you're there, arrange the seating first! Ah? No seats?"

His walking pace was wrought with anxiety, but Liao Su's heart was even more anxious; he did not know how many times he had experienced in the past two years, so how could be possibly be unaware of the situation? There were only ever lesser people in the meeting, it would never be more.

The stress in the student union member's voice did not recede, and Liao Su assumed that they were only trying to urge him. He did not expect that when he rushed towards the room, the supposedly quiet corridor would be bustling with activity.

Liao Su was stunned for a moment, "What's going on, why are there so many people?"

The person who was speaking to him on the phone stepped forward to explain. Simultaneously, his shoulders raised, helpless, "They came here to attend the meeting."

Liao Su did not believe the explanation at all. They were university students who liked to play; who liked attending meetings?

Today was the last meeting of school student union in the semester, and many teachers were attending. Everything from trivial matters to official reports had to be dealt with, and it was estimated that it would take the entire afternoon, packed with one agenda after another.

Who would be willing to fork out an afternoon's worth of time; did they feel uncomfortable sleeping in or was it that the games that they were playing not exciting?

"Che! How could I be unclear about how many people there are in the student council?"

Suddenly, Liao Su paused and surveyed the crowd. He saw several familiar-looking older school sisters. These school sisters were tall and pretty and they had even guided him before. If he hadn't remembered incorrectly, a few of them had already graduated.

Liao Su frowned. Looking again, he realized that ninety percent of the corridor were actually girls. He quickly pulled out his mobile phone to log into the campus network. Sure enough, a post on A University's forum was currently on fire. With only a glance, Liao Su immediately found the latest trending thread.

【Title: Is Everyone's Master Ball Ready! You-xuezhang returned back to school today!】
Floor Owner: Self-Endorsed Inborn Face-Con Dog

Content: Attention! Attention! I have come to benefit the masses! Reliable news! You-xuezhang returned to school today! Some students of the Physical Education Institute met him today on their morning run! To meet You-xuezhang is their fortune! And I am envious beyond recognition! Why can't I... Wait, not right, not right! Let's speak properly! You-xuezhang must be back at school to attend the student union meeting this time! If you have to ask why, it is because it the student union's 'Presi-dent'!

1 | Sat up from my daze in shock! I heard that my husband just returned!?

2 | Perhaps the first floor is being too excited, is this real or fake! You-xuezhang's competition has ended!? Holy holy holy, I can't sleep anymore I can't sleep anymore I can't sleep anymore! Hands are shaking from excitement!

3 | Kicked all my roommates awake, we're pouring our hearts' out to a tune of upbeat music!

4 | Oh my god!! Once he departed, he left for half a month and he only returned when the semester was ending!! Without having my fill of his attractiveness, I couldn't eat well and now I've slimmed down by half a pound!! The men are silent and the ladies are shedding tears!!