Ch76 - Very dry.

Even though a few days had passed after he made the bet with Liao Su, You Liangxing did not ask Kang Shengzhe to come out to meet him. Instead, it was Kang Shengzhe who took the initiative to bring up the matter of wanting to visit You Liangxing's boxing gym.

Truth to be told, it could not be considered a coincidence. To Kang Shengzhe, the development was a matter of course.

As a person, Kang Shengzhe was usually too lazy to give in to nervousness; other than gaming and sleeping, two things which predominantly occupied his mind, there would be an occasional book thrown into the mix. Now that he met You Liangxing, he had a change in his priorities and having a meal with Liang Liang and meeting Liang Liang became the two most wanted things in Kang Shengzhe's everyday life.

While there have been tales of 'KK carrying a girl' on the internet with the live broadcast working as a catalyst, Kang Shengzhe truthfully felt that his own journey of 'carrying a girl' had not taken off at all. Especially the past few days – when he wanted to meet for a meal, You Liangxing would reply: No thanks, boxing. And when he wanted to meet up, You Liangxing would also reply: No thanks, boxing.

After it had occurred three times, Kang Shengzhe had his ideas straightened out, "Can I go and watch you box?" He added an afterthought, "It'll allow me to check out your boxing gym too."

He did not know what You Liangxing was thinking but it took him a few seconds of silence before he replied: — Sure.

Therefore, the matter was settled.

This afternoon, Kang Shengzhe went out as scheduled. And having taken into consideration his propensity to sleep in, You Liangxing had thoughtfully arranged the meeting time to be late in the afternoon and they were slated to meet at the bus stop which was situated near the boxing gym. Furthermore, because he was afraid that Kang Shengzhe would not be able to find it, You Liangxing went out of his way to pick him up.

Since he had not seen him for the past few days, Kang Shengzhe felt that while he remained the same, he felt like You Liangxing had underwent a lot of changes when he saw him from the distance.

His eyes seemed more alluring; his body, firmer; the pair of arms being exposed from his half-sleeves seemed extremely well-defined, and every strand of hair of his glittered under the sunlight as it swayed.

"So fast."

Kang Shengzhe said, "I'm a local here, I'm familiar with the area~"

As he said that, he scrutinized You Liangxing. In his heart, he could not resist saying: So handsome~

You Liangxing had been half-way through his training when he came to pick Kang Shengzhe up and his face was slightly flushed from his physical exertion. Despite not meeting Kang Shengzhe for the past few days, there was no sense of strangeness between them and they were about to speak when the sound of hurried footsteps approached from behind them. Following closely, You Liangxing's shoulder sank.

Liao Su breathed out in short pants: "Brother Liang! Why did you leave so quickly? Why didn't you call me when you were going to pick him up?"

Staring at the arm that Liao Su had rested on You Liangxing's shoulder, Kang Shengzhe revealed a puzzled expression.

You Liangxing introduced, "This is my..."

Before he could get his words out, Liao Su had already resumed a proper posture and flitted towards Kang Shengzhe, back ramrod straight. His gaze was fervent and his predilection burned thoroughly in those depths. You Liangxing paused for a moment before he said: "Dorm mate, Liao Su, he's your fan."

With the word 'dorm mate' tacking onto the loud voice he just heard. Kang Shengzhe immediately understood; thinking about it, they had played a game or two together before and they could be considered as acquainted. Thus, he stretched his hand out and said: "Hello, I'm Kang Shengzhe."