Ch41 - I didn't wash my hair when I went out today!

When the delicate victory was announced, Kang Shengzhe was not the only one who was surprised; You Liangxing did not expect to win in such a relaxed manner either. It was not because there were mistakes in Ah Sheng's performance, but more so the fact that You Liangxing discovered the systemic steps he would have taken to restrain【KK】could be used on him.

Not only could it be used, it was completely applicable!

Initially, he did not hold much hopes in the methods he had researched and he only intended to focus his attention on playing a round with Ah Sheng, but he did not expect that after confronting him for the second time, the feeling of familiarity he perceived from Ah Sheng's positioning only kept increasing. Thus, he tried those methods out, half-skeptic and half-believing, and took him down in an unexpected hitch.

The coincidence was too thought-provoking.

While You Liangxing was still surprised, Ah Sheng sent a message from his end.

— Come, solo.

— Gong Sunli.

To call out a hero by the name imitated You Liangxing's previous actions. It was obvious that the other party was like him; unwilling to call an end to it because of a mere defeat. Quickly, they opened another match.

Throughout the night, You Liangxing played Gong Sunli endlessly. The both of them were in an impasse where he would go forward or the other would come knocking, and their wins and losses were stuck at fifty-fifty. The skirmishes they got into started dragging longer and longer, to the point where their last solo match required twenty minutes to complete.

It was about to be one o' clock in the morning, and You Liangxing finally noticed the time. He typed: — You should sleep.

[don't want to move]: — I should sleep but I don't want to sleep.

The longer they were acquainted, the more casual their communication became. You Liangxing's lips hooked up, and he directly replied with a goodnight before he used a finger to tap out of King's Glory.

In less than two seconds, his WeChat sounded with a notification, and it was a message from Ah Sheng.

[Ah Sheng]: — You went offline so quickly? 〖Callous, Unfeeling, Deliberately Provoking〗

You Liangxing could not even reply before the next message came right after.

[Ah Sheng]: — Right, call me when you wake up tomorrow.

After seeing that message from [Ah Sheng], You Liangxing could not help but be curious, considering how the other party did not have the habit of getting up before noon. He asked: — Do you have something on?

[Ah Sheng]: — I'm running with you in the morning.

For people who liked to sleep in till noon to say that they wanted to wake up earlier was a strange matter. You Liangxing was fine with it because it was a habit he had instilled in himself since he was young, but he had witnessed the habits of a lazy person from Bai Yao and she was like a skin trying to hold itself up when she woke up early. Therefore, why did Ah Sheng propose to get up early for no apparent reason?

You Liangxing: — Why?

[Ah Sheng]: — Hm..... I'm afraid I can't grow tall. 〖Burst into Insane Laughter〗

The chain of frenzied laughing expressions were all outside the scope of You Liangxing's comprehension. Even after reading it the second time, You Liangxing could not understand what was so hilarious about that sentence. Thus, he fell back to his default reply when he could not get to the bottom of something: — Oh.