Ch100 - Sunscreen spray.

Since Kang Shengzhe was waiting for Little Sword Fairy to get to the main point, Little Sword Fairy stopped beating around the bush and sent a photo to him in the next second.

The photo quality could not be considered as clear, but it was possible to discern that it was taken at a wine party. Across a set of cutlery, there were two men smoking their cigarettes, and they had their heads lowered as they discussed something.

Jian Jian: — Do you see them, it's Qiao Yishu and Zhang Xin.

Kang Shengzhe asked: — Sneak shot?

Jian Jian: — Since when did I do that? I used my phone to take the picture in an open and above-board manner, although someone might have suspected that I was taking a selfie.

Kang Shengzhe: — That makes a lot of sense.

He might be joking on the surface, but this was one of the rare instances where Kang Shengzhe was examining the photo seriously. From their faces alone, Kang Shengzhe was aware of who they were, but hearing their names sounded foreign because very few people called them Qiao Yishu and Zhang Xin in their normal settings. Instead, the two were called 'Piaoluo' and 'Howling Wolf' respectively when they were being addressed by their millions of fans.

The two of them were actually eating together at the same dinner table...

It was truly strange.

The fans might not be cognizant of it but the people within the small circle of anchors – Kang Shengzhe included, even though he was a person who infrequently participated in these anchor get togethers – were well-aware that Piaoluo and Howling Wolf were like oil and water, attributing to the fact that they were both popular game anchors from MengMao TV which led to them confronting each other for a period of time.

However, who knew what kind of wind was blowing, such that it had brought the two of them together.

Jian Jian: — When a common enemy appears, even the two vicious dogs that most fear will also join hands.

Needless to say, the common enemy he was pointing at was Kang Shengzhe, who was yawning as he replied: — So melodramatic?

Little Sword Fairy laughed and spoke in a half-truthful manner: — If you changed it to anyone else, they would be red-eyed as well. Just think about it, after the live broadcast you had previously, the company has given you a lot of leeway, KK. You've broken your streaming schedule a few times in the past two months but you appear on the homepage recommendations twice more than Piaoluo does and your fan count has soared exponentially. And prior to this, Howling Wolf was the most popular anchor in MengMao, but who is the anchor with the most fans now? It's you, Victor KK.

— To put it bluntly, you're still a newcomer, and to gain such results so shortly after your debut, no old anchor can accept it, especially two individuals who have always protected their food, who probably have had renal problems for half of their lives.

Kang Shengzhe did not express an opinion and he allowed Little Sword Fairy to explain the matter in full before he said: — Are your eyes red?

Little Sword Fairy was startled for a moment when he was met with such an unexpected sentence. Then, he typed back: — Big Brother, 666.

Although he was young, his eyes were highly objective, poisonous and spicy concurrently. Yet, when it did not concern him, he was indolent as if he was a personnel that had nothing to do with the matter. His other aspects could be disregarded first; but when it came to his foresight and observation skills, Little Sword Fairy truly admired him for it.

— Truthfully speaking, if you ask me if I'm jealous or not, I'm definitely jealous. However, I'm well-aware of the situation in my heart; being jealous as an anchor is useless, it only counts if I become popular on my own merit. If I was going to have my own fire, I should have already experienced it after live broadcasting for so long.