Ch93 - Kissing or not.

It went quiet.

After a few seconds into the silence, You Liangxing grabbed hold of Kang Shengzhe's collar ruthlessly and dragged him down the stairs in such a manner. How could losing a tooth after a blow to the face be considered a small matter that could be settled by the school medical office? You Liangxing hailed a taxi at the school entrance and took him directly to the nearest dentistry hospital.

While he was being dragged, Kang Shengzhe was struggling as he spoke: "Liang Liang... you don't have to worry."

You Liangxing's face was like ice, and each word was bitten out as if he had to make a determined effort to speak. "Stop talking."

Fortunately for them, the skies had already darkened and there were not a lot of people along the road to the school entrance to witness their journey which was best characterized as extremely scared and hasty. If that had been the case, it would have aroused quite a bit of discussion.

"Isn't that You-xuezhang?"

"... What's the situation, was there a fight?"

"I think he came from the direction of the dormitory..."

They turned a deaf ear to what the other voices were saying. After they got onto the car, You Liangxing told the driver to turn on the interior lights. Clasping onto Kang Shengzhe's face with both hands, he said: "Open your mouth."

Kang Shengzhe was still holding his tooth in the palm of his hand and he opened his mouth wide. Truthfully speaking, he knew which tooth he had dropped without even needing to check; when You Liangxing's punch had flown over, Kang Shengzhe had managed to evade him by turning to the side. He was still thankful about the fact he had avoided getting his front four teeth from being punched out, or else it would not be a mere eyesore...

If he tried to speak, it was highly probable that he would be leaking air!

"It's not my front teeth or my molars, it's just one of the tooth at the side, it's trivial."

"... Liang Liang?"

You Liangxing did not answer. In the dark car interior, perhaps due to the heaviness of the shadows or that the night colours were too deep, his expression was so strict to the extent where he seemed like a different person as compared to how he usually was. Any conversation between him and Kang Shengzhe went ignored up until they entered the dentistry hospital, where the doctor had recommended for him to fill in his teeth. It was then that You Liangxing squeezed out a few sentences while he was questioning and answering the doctor.

It was a night-time emergency; as Kang Shengzhe was speaking, he was spitting out blood and the insides of his mouth had some broken skin, which made for a frightening scene. The doctor gave him the green light to fill his tooth overnight, and he let out a series of sighs after he was clarified on the entire situation.

"You must have suffered quite a bit after taking such a hit, right? Seeing as to how you're still a student, you ought to know how to treasure your body. Fighting and losing your tooth like this is a painful matter; look at you, after your tooth is filled in, you'll still have to experience more pain over the next few days. However, there's no other choice, you can only bear it."

When those words landed in Kang Shengzhe's ears, it had very little effect, considering how he had always been inherently dull to pain and he was completely without fear. However, You Liangxing was not the same; after that particular speech had ended, his complexion was more terrible than before.

After being held up for the entire night, Kang Shengzhe finally walked out after he was completely through with the medical procedure. Because the doctor advised that he should talk as little as possible in order to prevent any further toothaches, Kang Shengzhe had no choice but to resort to using his own phone's sticky notes, like how he had done when he first met You Liangxing face to face. Whenever he wanted to say something, he had to reach for his phone to type out the sentence.