Ch8 - First watch.

KK was obviously shocked. Except Liao Su, everyone in the live broadcasting room burst out into exclamations.

【No way!!! On site black magic?】

【This Zhong Kui is 66666】

【Covering my face in shock!! Suddenly, I feel like that Zhong Kui is very handsome!】

【Did Brother Zhong Kui switch out with someone else?】

【This wave was really showy, and the reversal is better than a TV series.】

【KK, does your face hurt, does it hurt or not!】

KK swept through the comments in the live broadcasting chat, and his voice did not have a trace of embarrassment. Instead, he sounded very excited.

"This Brother Zhong Kui really concealed himself deeply without even showing a hint of his head! Brother Zhong Kui, ah no!" After seriously looking You Liangxing's in-game name, KK smiled happily, saying: "Brother Liang Liang! Liang Liang Liang Liang Liang Liang, Brother Liang Liang bring me around to fly~"

Liao Su was not certain if it was an illusion, but he clearly saw that after KK called him Liang Liang, Zhong Kui seemed to pause at where he was standing. After pausing, he returned back to the base to replenish his health as if he did not want to be with Naoko Lulu under the tower.

KK: "En? Liang Liang, why did you leave, there is medicine here~ After eating the medicine, we can stroll together~ Ah... he really left, yi, if I was aware of this earlier, I would have brought heal, so he couldn't bear to leave me the entire game."

In King's Glory, heroes were allowed to bring a few spells like heal, sprint, cleanse and ignite, etcetera. Heals were exactly just that – it could add blood points to the hero's health, but people who played jungling heroes typically brought smite as their additional skill to speed up their jungle clearing speed. KK was no exception.

The most correct choice thus came into contention, and the entire live broadcasting started laughing.

【Hahaha what the hell, bringing heal? Have you forgotten that you are a bird-raising little girl!】

【Let's be real, even if you brought heal, Zhong Kui would still ignore you!】

【KK has become a blind man.】

【Naoko Lulu teasing Zhong Kui, what a terrible disparity in the style of painting.】

【Zhong Kui does not want your heals and he threw a super soldier at you instead.】

KK laughed: "I don't care. Either way, I am going to be with Liang Liang. Just wait for it, Liang Liang will return to my side. While that happens, in this wave, I'll show off my skills to all of you."

【Eh, what do you even mean by return to your side.】

【Speak seriously, what is there to show off! Are you even as skilled as that Zhong Kui!】

Roasting was roasting, while everyone was watching KK clear the monsters in the jungle, they were also waiting for Zhong Kui to return.

Witnessing KK's operational skills was something they saw daily, whereas everyone wanted to see how Zhong Kui would continue to perform, and confirm whether the reversal that had occured previously was a fluke or actual skill.

However, no one could have thought that after replenishing his health, Zhong Kui did not return back to the middle lane. Instead, he walked into the bottom lane with an awe-inspiring bearing, his lonesome figure arrogant.

Ming Shiyin, who was also in the bottom lane, came out of the bush and converged on Zhong Kui before using his ability. A string of purple appeared on Zhong Kui's figure, and the two of them became connected into one.