Ch51 - Looks like a legendary giant bird.

Hearing Bai Yao's shout, You Liangxing finally decided to stop at where he stood after a bout of hesitation. It was not because he was submitting to Bai Yao's pressure, rather, he wanted to avoid the possibility of Bai Yao doing something that would destroy her image in front of an audience.

Thankfully, Bai Yao was clear about the circumstances in her heart, and she managed to resist the urge to take off her shoes. However, it did not mean he was being let off the hook, and the series of clacks being issued by her high heels still restrained him ruthlessly. Bai Yao could care less about the gazes surrounding them as she hugged You Liangxing's waist in a death grip, shouting: "What are you doing here? Are you leaving me again!"

You Liangxing: "...." Could you please tone down your act, a little is already enough.

Written on her expression was the absolute fear that You Liangxing would run away, but the pair of tender arms wrapped around him – which seemed incomparably thin on the surface – actually possessed the strength to break You Liangxing's waist.

You Liangxing endured the pain in silence before he dispelled the urges brimming in his heart and calmed down.

.... What was he doing here?

Although he had agreed to meet him on WeChat, it was undeniable that they had just ended their cold war. The other considerations could be disregarded first. More importantly, even if he were to succeed in meeting KK now after finding him, what should he even start with?

I'm Liang Liang? I came here to see you? No matter what he conjured, it all seemed too abrupt.

The remorse within You Liangxing reared its head again, and he was not sure why he had allowed his sudden enthusiasm to overtake his rationality, to the point where he had gotten off the car and ran here. Thankfully, he had seen the errors in his ways in a timely manner, and it had yet to develop to the stage where they were both taken by surprise by the unexpected meeting, which would have resulted in some awkward staring.

As he was introspecting, Bai Yao pinched his back, and impatiently said: "I'm asking you something."

No matter what, it was impossible for him to divulge to Bai Yao that he wanted to meet KK. You Liangxing contemplated for some time before he said: "Let go."

Bai Yao: "You will abandon me if I let go!"

Saying that, Bai Yao shot Yao Miaomiao a glance, one that was brimming with the resentful words of 'I told you to look after Ah Liang and yet you haphazardly ran with him'.

Yao Miaomiao's lips quivered, and her appearance was that of a shivering chick.

He was the one who insisted on getting out of the car and Yao Miaomiao was merely the reluctant follower. Feeling apologetic, and perhaps due to his innate quick-wittedness, an idea flashed in You Liangxing's mind and he opened his mouth in the same breath. "I'm here to pick you up."

Bai Yao frowned: "Really?"

You Liangxing: "En."

Even though she was aware that she was dealing with polite banality, those words still came from You Liangxing's mouth. Bai Yao was elated, and she started beaming instead of putting on an expression of gloom in an instant. She giggled, "Mm, I knew you loved me."

Her laughter trembled amidst its notes and it seemed to possess a witch-like quality. The grip around You Liangxing's waist loosened and his right hand was taken hostage instead as he was pulled out.

At the same time, the news regarding Bai Yao and You Liangxing had reached the VIP room, and everyone in the VIP room glanced outwards. The door was still open, and it was ineluctable that they would witness Bai Yao holding a man in an intimate and ambiguous manner.