Ch86 - Round one.

Kang Shengzhe did not object, but Liang Chulin was the first to refute: "I want to be in a team with Brother Liang Liang. Group my older sister and Kang Shengzhe into one team instead."

It was natural for Liang Chulin to want to be in same team as You Liangxing, but the most important factor was that he wanted to solo Kang Shengzhe. Furthermore, if he was paired with Kang Shengzhe, he would have to go against You Liangxing and Liang Chuhan. One was his idol, the other was his older sister, and he did not want to fight either of them.

He only want to fight Kang Shengzhe! Who told him to grow so tall!

You Liangxing was only afraid that there was no way to play the game due to the uneven distribution of power. However, since neither of the Liang siblings cared about the configuration, he could only reply, "Okay, we'll do it your way."

Meanwhile, Kang Shengzhe did not say a word from beginning to the end, but he did give You Liangxing a deep gaze when he was suggesting the team placements. The four of them took out their phones and logged in. As the game was initializing, You Liangxing sensed something moving across his leg underneath the table.

Someone was touching and pinching his lower leg, and they even held it.

Other than Kang Shengzhe, You Liangxing could not imagine anyone who had hands as long as his. Not only was he doing it during a proper and serious moment, Kang Shengzhe was even teasing him in front of other people and it only felt right for You Liangxing to show him no mercy as he stepped on Kang Shengzhe's foot. Immediately after, Kang Shengzhe's body slanted towards the side and his expression collapsed as well.

Noticing that Kang Shengzhe was acting strange, Liang Chulin asked: "What's wrong?"

You Liangxing spoke first, voice indifferent. "Don't concern yourself with him."

Kang Shengzhe huffed, and under the puzzled gazes of the Liang siblings, he lifted his phone. Although it seemed like he was gearing up to play a game on the surface, it was undeniable that he was sulking when closely observed.

The game entered the team interface with You Liangxing opening the room that was meant for a three versus three. You Liangxing and Liang Chulin were on one team while Kang Shengzhe and Liang Chuhan made the other, and both sides had a bot to fill up the last spot.

Even when it was just casual daily gaming, Kang Shengzhe would log into his own main account, and the name【don't want to move】was one he had not seen in a long time, which made You Liangxing a little nostalgic. Liang Chulin and Liang Chuhan, on the other hand, found the name strangely familiar but none of them said a thing. Since both teams were facing each other while gaming, it was asinine for them to communicate with one another because whatever you said to your teammate could be heard by the opposing team, and it was better to stay quiet.

Liang Chulin understood this logic and he did not trade any tactics with You Liangxing. In his heart, he just wanted to engage in single combat with Kang Shengzhe, and he was not a stickler for cooperation and tactics. When he was choosing a hero, he specifically chose a mage with a higher damage output by the name of Xiao Qiao – who was known to have high burst damage when she casted her full set of abilities – and he prepared himself to kill Kang Shengzhe on his lonesome later.

While You Liangxing and Liang Chuhan did not possess the adamant need to kill the opposing team, both of them chose heroes that had a strong tendency to do well, achieving the same results in spite of the different tunes they sang. You Liangxing went with Yang Jian, Liang Chuhan Zhong Wuyan, and Kang Shengzhe was the last to pick Han Xin.

Liang Chulin stared at Kang Shengzhe as he made his choice, and when he saw Han Xin, he immediately ascertained the way he should play the game: be wretched, be wretched like your life depends on it.