Ch78 - Successful change of maps.

'Unfathomable' did not suffice in explaining how inexplicable Kang Shengzhe's sudden turn was. It was basically like God's thunder had descended from the skies and You Liangxing blanked out, confused. Even Liao Su was stupefied because he could not understand why there was such a huge delay in his reaction timing...

Subsequently after, the stupid big man who said he was going to get a card grabbed firmly onto a coach with the force of thunderbolt, and then—

He actually made a card.

You Liangxing felt so perplexed in his heart he was left with nothing to say, and it was only after Kang Shengzhe had carefully slipped his fitness card into his pocket and an overjoyed Liao Su had learnt of it that You Liangxing asked with much uncertainty: "Ah Sheng, are you really going to work out?"

Resolutely, Kang Shengzhe affirmed: "Yes."

You Liangxing: "Can you persevere through it?"

There was no malicious intention behind his remark but Kang Shengzhe, whose thoughts were indecipherable to him, showed a huge reaction to it. "I can persevere though it, I'll definitely persist through it, just wait and see."

Thus, You Liangxing could only close his mouth, but he was questioning the feasibility of that statement in his heart.

It was very difficult for a person who did not like exercising to start working out. For You Liangxing himself, he had started boxing in elementary school and he had seen countless of people who give up halfway through and never picked up the sport again, to say nothing of the fact that Kang Shengzhe had an innate lazy bone.

However, the matter ended up being rather mystical because Kang Shengzhe seemed to have set down a ruthless heart and he started reporting in from the second day. Not only that, he even got up at a time that people typically would and he strictly followed the training schedule that the coach had made for him, and he did every item.

One day, then two days, followed by a week. Kang Shengzhe came to the boxing gym regardless of rain, hail or shine; teeth clenched and refusing to let go, suddenly displaying the bearing of an unyielding man as he abides by the training rigorously and assiduously, such that even the coach was bragging about him during lunch.

While they were in the same training gym, their exercise programmes were different, but he found that every time he lowered or raised his head, he would see him. From their original status of being online internet friends, it progressed to the point where You Liangxing would stare into his eyes every day.

Every time Kang Shengzhe's training ended, he would spring over during his resting time to watch You Liangxing practice his boxing. His eyes would always be plastered on his frame as if he wanted to burn a hole into his body while he was alive.

It was fine if it was just one or twice, but he kept up the habit every single day. Even if You Liangxing was slow to react, he could not help thinking bent thoughts.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

Was he trying to hint something at him?

You Liangxing chewed on his chicken breast in his mouth again and again. Liao Su, noticing his preoccupation, knocked on his plate. "Hey, Brother Liang, I'm talking to you."

You Liangxing responded, "What?"

"What are you thinking about? What has you in a daze? Are you tired?"

You Liangxing: "No."

Liao Su said: "It's good that you're not. You should snap out of it, God K was talking to you."