Ch50 - You'll get fat.

MengMao TV VIP Guest Room.

Wang Lu took the lead and pushed open the door. Initially, he had prepared himself to bow his head low to apologize, but he did not expect that he would not even catch a glimpse of Bai Yao when he entered. Instead, there were only a few familiar-looking people turning their heads to look over.

Wang Lu was startled but it was quickly followed by a burst of joy. It seemed like Bai Yao had yet to come up....

During the short pause, the people in the room had already mutually observed each another, and they swiftly stood up. Politely, they said, "You're here."

Wang Lu responded with a noise, and the two people who were already waiting in the guest room adjusted themselves and moved to the back their seats. Kang Shengzhe was slower than Wang Lu by a few steps, and when he entered, he shocked everyone else.

"... That's KK?"

Wang Lu was full of smiles as he replied, "Yes."

The person who had spoken was Piaoluo's agent. Besides him, there were two more persons, namely Piaoluo himself and the staff responsible for coordinating this meeting. Piaoluo's agent froze as he scrutinized KK before he plastered on a forced smile. He said: "Piaoluo, introduce yourself."

Slanting his body away, the space opened up for Piaoluo and Kang Shengzhe to meet. A handsome and clean young man, roughly around the age of twenty-five or twenty-six, stretched his hand out towards Kang Shengzhe and said: "Piaoluo, Qiao Yishu."

Kang Shengzhe was taller than Piaoluo by more than a head. And since Piaoluo chose not to raise his head, Kang Shengzhe could not see his face, and he could only bend his legs down a little until their eyes were level with each other before he stretched out his hand as well. "KK, Kang Shengzhe."

The action of him squatting down had been executed quickly, and it was reminiscent of the posture one would make when talking to dwarfs. Piaoluo was not short to begin with, but against KK, he was shorter by a fair portion. Unable to suppress his smile, Wang Lu could only turn his head sideways and cover his mouth.

Piaoluo stiffened and he stared at the face that was right in front of him for a long while before he tugged up a smiling expression. "Despite watching KK's broadcast for a long time, I never thought that the person himself would be so remarkable."

Kang Shengzhe replied in a placid manner: "Not really."

Although they were merely platitudes, they were undoubtedly true at the present moment. Piaoluo and his agent shared a look, eyes darkening a little.

The initial display of strength with the act of squatting to provoke him could be disregarded first. Not once had he thought that KK would have such an appearance, especially when the anchor hid behind the screen and refused to reveal his face, which contributed to the impression that he would look unattractive. However, it turned out that...

When he saw Wang Lu bring the person over just now, he had assumed that Wang Lu had temporarily found someone else to be his replacement out of desperation. But speaking at a close distance only served to confirm that it was the person himself, for he revealed an indelible voice that could not be faked, especially when it was being live broadcasted daily.

The person in front of him was KK.

Although there was a smile on Piaoluo's visage, his heart was in a quagmire. Wang Lu, on the converse, felt a wave of glee. Previously, he had seen Piaoluo's light-coloured casual outfit which looked good and amicable, but comparing the two people now, he felt that it was more toned down and he was only slightly better looking as compared to someone ordinary.