Ch122 - Vinegar jar.

You Liangxing: "......" Sure, please take your pleasure and go to one side.

Since he hadn't been in school for quite some time, he had to give obligatory greetings to the teachers who had taken care of him on a regular basis and Kang Shengzhe ended up following You Liangxing around since he had nothing to do. While he did not affect You Liangxing from fulfilling his agenda, his sense of existence was rather high.

They enjoyed twice the amount of blatant attention as a result, and when they were about to visit the school student union, the taller man was tentatively made to stay further away after You Liangxing coerced him with his fists.

Speaking of which, during the time where You Liangxing was not around, the matters regarding the student union had been placed under Liao Su to take care of. Liao Su had always been reliable when it came to handling matters and You Liangxing knew he did not have to worry. Thus, after hearing a few reports, the visit concluded.

And roughly half an hour later, everything was dealt with in an appropriate manner. Meanwhile, Kang Shengzhe had already played three game matches as he was squatting at the entrance.

His tall and big person was two metres in height, and when he squatted on his heels, it gave the impression that he had been wronged. You Liangxing's heart softened and he was about to call out to him when he heard Kang Shengzhe use his text-to-speech to say: "Are there sweethearts on the opposing side? This little brother will send you back to your fountain."

You Liangxing: "......"

He had issues.

Suddenly, someone called You Liangxing by his name, stopping him in his tracks: "You-xuezhang."

That caused You Liangxing to snap back to his reverie with a question apparent in his gaze. The person who called out him was a female student and her expression shook momentarily before she recovered. She asked: "Can I discuss something with you?"

After being gestured by You Liangxing to continue, the female student handed him a poster swiftly. Having organised this event last year, You Liangxing immediately knew the reason why she had asked for him.

It was the school's annual Double 11 Evening Party.

The female student was both earnest and fidgety as she said, "This year's event is being facilitated by the student union and the school management association and the responsibilities on the student union's end are managed by me. School senior, you should be aware that the Double 11 Evening Party is where the students enjoy living things up the most. When I launched the ballot, the cries for You-xeuzhang were the loudest, and the female students... Um, whether it was the female or male students, all of them sincerely hoped that You-xuezhang could be invited to the event as a guest. Truth to be told, school senior, you don't need to do anything, you just have to follow the programme and play a few games... it's fine even if you don't participate in the games! School senior, all that is asked of you is to show your face!"

Afraid that You Liangxing would not agree, the female student's voice had raised by two octaves nearing the end of her words.

Doing it for a job was something that You Liangxing could understand very well, but You Liangxing did not like being in places where there were a lot of people and he did not love ruckuses either, which was why he hadn't attended the evening parties that occurred in the past two years.

You Liangxing wanted to open his mouth to reject it when the female student happened to retract her gaze from Kang Shengzhe's person. Somewhat embarrassed, she said: "Also, school senior, you should be familiar with Kang Shengzhe, right?"

You Liangxing had a bad premonition about this but he still replied: "We're alright."

The female student was ecstatic, "Could you pass him a poster then? I'm not familiar with him and I find it a little awkward to go out of my way to find him. If it doesn't trouble you too much, could you help me tell him about the event as well?"